Your SPAA Wishlist for the Next War Thunder Update!

War Thunder players! The next update is coming, and I want to know: What SPAA units are you hoping to see? Whether it’s classic WW2 favorites or powerful Cold War machines, share your top picks! Drop your thoughts below and let’s get excited together!

8 Likes

I’d love to see a Tracked Rapier…

24 Likes

Nice topic!

I would like to see the Möbelwagen or Flakpanzer IV. I know it is pretty much a Ostwind but it looks like it could catch bombs better with the funnel shaped top ^^

Maybe it could be a 3.7 Premium SPAA at Rank 3.

20 Likes

Stryker M-SHORAD

2x Hellfire Longbows

Quad stinger pod

And a gun

Image-1-Stryker-A1-IM-SHORAD

Would be a nice ~10.0 SPAA/IFV hybrid to complement the Bradley and LAV-AD

25 Likes

Pantsir S1M

11 Likes

Stormer Air Defence

30 Likes

Sisu XA-180 ItO 90

10 Likes

Multi-Mission Effects Vehicle

14 Likes

I laughed reading that.
It would be a fun challenge to drop a bomb in that bath tub.

4 Likes

I guess as the host i can submit my suggestion.
Terrängbil m/42 A swedish armoured car. in four variations all with different variations.

10 Likes

adding to this i want to submit another persons suggestion on a Tgb 42 variant with a 20mm auto-cannon,

9 Likes

ZSU23-4-M4

Spoiler

1538013363_m4

Bird Catcher SPAA (MTLB or BMP-3 basis)

Spoiler

pticelov-3
3b6a959s-1920
unnamed

ZAK-23E (BTR-82A basis)

Spoiler

photo_2023-06-28_22-18-54

1692085260_ja_jpg_jpeg-1

15 Likes

Jag vill ha det här! I want this!

1 Like

I like the ZAK-23E! Should be not too much effort to edit the BTR80 model to convert it.

2 Likes

I would prefer that they add to the SPAA an exclusive sight to shoot down planes with the circles made for each weapon, that they desynchronize the double barrels so that one and the other fire later, update the damage of the HE projectiles of all the SPAA since there are some that literally do no damage upon impact, that some areas would be added to the map to be able to reload the tanks. It would always be good if more SPAA were added, especially in countries that have gaps in the SPAA branch, but it would also be good to give them a better effectiveness to combat airplanes, since there are certain SPAAs that are practically useless against airplanes, either due to extremely low damage, little ammunition, poor ballistics of the bullets or insufficient tower rotation.

truck2
a mixture of this and this
96-25mm-AT-AA
Unfortunately, there is no exact information about the type of car.
This spaa of the Japanese fleet was successfully used in the battles on Balikpapan.
(photos show a Type 2 truck and a Type 96 three-barrel mount)

7 Likes

My addition to the hungarian subtree/Italy would be:
SPAA Nimrod
Strela 1M
SPAA MMistral Unimog

9 Likes

Skyranger 35 at Eurosatory 2018 would be cool.

Pls fix ahead gaijoon :(

21 Likes

I see you’re way AHEAD of me…

6 Likes

On second photo it’s one of the Pantsir prototypes (TKB-841)

1 Like