Your SPAA Wishlist for the Next War Thunder Update!

Oh yeah, super cool. Idk how theyd model it though. Probably really poorly. I bet theyd make it only kill recon drones lol

The actual ASRAD-R.

8_ITO05_reservilainen_0221_terotuominen_puolustusvoimat

2 Likes

2dMsE6Z
XfY2IxA
download (11)

I especially want PGZ88 and the other Phong Khong Variants, Phong Khong T34-57-1, Phong Khong T34-37-1, Phong Khong T34-23-2. and Type 81 would be nice too, foldered with WZ305.

8 Likes

You have reminded me of this

Spoiler

Object_530 (1)
I just wish soviets would actually build the thing.

1 Like

It’s Turkish so USA maybe

Thales Rapidfire for UK/FR

MBDA MPCV with Mistral 3

2 Likes

then why does it have a tracking radar on it

I think it should be capable of locking targets by itself. It’s based on the Cactus which went into Fr*nch service as the crotale. I’m not sure if the Chinese did something to affect the guidance system but there must be a reason. Unless that guy is lying about the separate locking vehicle.

1 Like

I mean it can track targets by itself but it needs a command vehicle for search radar.

Why did you censor it?

1 Like

Italy needs a new anti-air

10 Likes

Want a baguette for your tea?😁

At this point literally anything spaa is on my wishlist especially for USA mid tier

6 Likes

Otomatic’s big brother

and what did we get this time?

1 AA at 5.3 in a tree where there is another decent one allready.

Oh well…

I think the proportions might be throwing you off a bit.

The MOWAG Shark (and LAV derivatives) are really small relative to other 8x8 vehicles.

Edit: Sorry, I confused the Shark and Piranha. They’re not the same vehicle of course. The Shark is the same width as Boxer (3m), but is about half a meter shorter in height and length.

1 Like

XM246 for USA is desperately needed for 8.0

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/s/KpvKtasRhY

If anyone can help me find info, ill make a suggestion. Seems there isnt one. I literally cant find anything but M247 info

9 Likes

100%

1 Like

That would be wayyy too strong for 8.0 no?

1 Like