Would a nuclear thunder ground version be good?

low clouds and mountains are a bit annoying I have to say

They make matches so much less vibrant, turn most grb matches into night battles and are just generally unpleasant

I agree to battlefront/battlefield style environmental weather (eg. Massive snow or sand storm off in the distance) but I dislike the current weather system we have

1 Like

The one Centurion with SS.11s 🤓

1 Like

Apparently, new russian ones. Can’t send a picture cuz can’t find it on russian wt forum, cuz my internet is bad rn because of reasons…

Loitering munitions don’t really count, as thats a whole different can of worms

New Schturm has 4 dedicated atgms, iirc
image

This is neither an MBT nor do I think it will end up in wt for a while

to awnser the question, whe gotta awnser the how. How would i NE GRB mode look like? Nuking the enemy tanks aint a great idea

1 Like

It can be manned and unmanned, so I don’t see a reason for it not being in WT

Common sense really

1 Like

If it has to be “better” in general, none.

They can have equivalent firepower, compared to other vehicles in a certain BR range they can be better.

The Vicker Mk 11 is an APC with a great 105mm
The Ratel 90 is a great HEAT slinger
The BMP-3 and other vehicles using the BMP-3 turret have a good 100mm cannon with ATGMs and a (admittedly niche) HE shell that can be used to reliably overpressure MBTs
The WT-551, which the PTL02 and WMA301 are based on, is an IFV and the guns on those two are great as well
The CLOVIS and DF105 are Marders, which also are IFVs
The AMX-10RC is an IFV and has a great 105mm
The Boxer MGS and the CT-CV (even though they don’t perform that well right now) also have great guns

Even if you don’t consider them as IFVs (or APCs in the case of the Vickers and the Ratel), but rather as assault guns, armoured recons, or whatever, they still aren’t MBTs, but have their own benefits.

edit: scratch the AMX-10RC, the motor got moved to the back in that variant

edit²

Apparently I’m stupid and the room where troops would sit in a lot of these is just mostly filled with air or barely filled with reserve ammo and fuel.
So they definitely could be used as IFVs, but aren’t being used as such.

I am sorry, but where do you position infantry?


I literally corrected that at least half an hour ago

Yeah, you said that they could be used as ifvs in your correction?

you missed that one

What is the edit 2, I thought that one is a second edit?

That’s me admitting that the Boxer, Patria, Marder and WZ-551 variants with big guns are mostly empty in the back instead of having seats.

That room could be used to fit people, but they probably just put supplies back there, if they even put anything in that space.

umm…
332970_original

I could fit there, I guess?

There are seats on the left and the right. That thing is built as an APC, even if there isn’t room for a ton of people.

Spoiler

mark11iii00d0d17
mark11iii00d0d15

It would be tuff if there nukes were able to be fired from M55s and Russian SPGs.