Would a nuclear thunder ground version be good?

The W33 shell for the M55 apparently has at least 5kt yield lol

That’s a 400m+ kill radius

1 Like

Spamming nukes would be too frustrating to ground players.

Maybe if I am the only one allowed to have them, then yes.

I would love if that was implemented, but I know it won’t lol.

its already not fun when someone using a toxic OP vehicle like T58, any 35mm SPAA or XM800T gets a nuke and steals the win, a mode built basically around only that mechanic would not be fun tbh. I like nukes when its been a good fight and its deserved but screw you if youre in OP autocanon meta vehicles.

No nukes is best for grounds EC mode. nukes already in GRB can be… annoying at times.

1 Like

I like nukes when I manage to shoot the guy with the nuke down lol

Otherwise I hate their implementation. They reward lone wolves in a game that’s meant to be played as a team.

1 Like

nuclear artillery is such a horrid idea i cant believe it was actually tested

5KT of nuclear kaboom would mean the gun battery that fired it would take the shockwave quite badly as thats gonna have a 3-4km blast radius. at best they are getting a smack, at worst they are slightly microwaved…

unless you randomly get a banger of a match its only really players that are allergic to showers that drop them.

I dont like that it rewards such people, but nukes can add some crazy good suspense and comebacks

1 Like

it is not meant to be played as a team. There is no skill based matchmaking, there is no penalty for losing or good reward for winning, the nuke is a bone to skilled players so they won’t complain about teams or skill based matchmaking. They can now solo the match and win it completely alone. And brag about the number of times they did that.

The game is about grind and stats.

Except the new NE mode that actually supports cooperation (at least before nukes), I am looking forward to see transport planes and, maybe, midair refuelling. Could be cool support features.

Were reinventing nuclear escalation from first principles