Would a nuclear thunder ground version be good?

well in war thunder we wouldn’t need sheilds Im sure the dev team for war thunder could think of something better than that

??? A long EC would just work like a sim match, you pick a server, join up and play, log off whenever and repeat the next time you play, there is no reason to involve monetisation there

What the hell are you talking about?

1 Like

I suppose but on thing I do want to see for NE is more squad based rewards from NE like a NE server of squadron vs squadron

an idea than can be fun or not so fun

Nah, you’re just going to end up over-egging the pudding by adding different rewards or random slop.

Keep it simple with SL and XP, end of story

What idea?

How would you make “progress” that could be “erased” by individuals?

Are you trying to involve some kind of RTS aspect in WT?

SL and RP got nerfed especially RP for NE that should be fixed if we keep it with the simple rewards

Yeah this is what I’m struggling to grasp, there is no real ‘lasting’ progress to tie you to a server, beyond the people you meet in chat i guess.

1 Like

Escalation ground mode should arrive after infantry release. Tanks + Infantry escalation mode will be the same as Helicopters + Planes escalation mode.

Also helicopters could work both in ground and air escalation modes, huh. And they could even play the same “creative” role the devs said they want to add. Re-building broken frontlines…

Hope we will see something like that one day.

They were nerfed because it’s significantly easier to access targets than in other modes, the ship kills need to pay more theyre bleak

The fronts could move, I suppose, but that’s nothing that can just be destroyed by someone with a special weapon

1 Like

ofcourse not this isn’t a real world military game with fear of getting nuked but maybe it could be a massive 5 month millstone event for the whole Playerbase like 1 million kills Playerbase wide and everyone gets a free 10k ge

😬 not sure if playable infantry should leave their own mode tbh, not interested in mowing down guys or dying to a random RPG from a guy in a bush.

1 Like

You are living in lala-land lol

I am interested in normal APC and IFV behaviour. APCs and IFVs without infantry capabilities is the same as SPAA without planes.

Imagine if they added shilkas to ground mode, but no planes. And they put shilkas at 3.0 or something, cuz they can’t pen tanks.

God, I can already imagine the pain of getting killed by FPV drones

OHHHHH I think I understand now nobody wants to grind out for 5 months and it get nuked because they forgot something yea I’m guessing that’s it…

Again, i just don’t think there is room for Helldivers style objectives yet, the war thunder game and community culture just doesn’t really fit the bill

FPV drones are literally the toptier stuff.

Imagine complaining about addition of tanks + planes gamemode back in 2013, because 12 years later planes will have Kh-38MT and stuff like that.