Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

someone give me some documentary proof of the F-4F carrying Aim-9Ls lmao

Wrong topic. And afaik that’s literally the only AA missile it ever had

Next patch has a pretty good chance for that but don’t expect too much from it.
The VIDAR is pretty much superiour in every aspect.

With the Puma S1 and some boxer variant already on the leak list, I doubt we’ll see the PzH2000 next update. Unless the boxer variant is the one with the 155mm cannon.

Idc i just play what i love, i wanted the Moukari but the vidar is fine(same vehicle but finnish), i play the NB.Fz. because i like how it looks (multi turret vehicle are cool). I dont play to grind a lot unless i really want something for the most part i play what is fun. Its why i have so many matches in the (mini tam) the begal panzer and the tam 2ip, though if we ever get the upgrades for the bagel im moving to the tam 2C.

this ma topic broski its okay.
also i wouldnt be asking if it had aim-9ls in game lol

5 Likes

During AMRAAM integration testing for the F-4F ICE, a missile malfunctioned and turned to face upwards at the host aircraft, fortunately it missed and the crew returned safely

5 Likes

PT-76

3 Likes

Dont forget the ZSU 57-2

Would make my 8.0 lineup even better

2 Likes

IFA W50 2M-3
DB L 4500 A Flak 41
RU 222
Matador

Some more SPAA’s that I’d like

3 Likes

Flakpanzer T-34(r)

3 Likes

i was also working on a special standalone DDR Tech tree for events and this is a nice addition to it!

Don’t forget the BTR-70

i wouldve added it but theres nothing below 4.0 and this poor fellow aint 4.0 material lol

The BRDM-1 and BRDM-2 wouldn’t make it than

1 Like

sadly no unless i make it a LT only BR and rank

btw this only had a 14.5 right?

The early versions were armed with a 12.7 mm HMG and the later ones with the 14.5 mm HMG

1 Like

I see you have the SPW-40 in your TT, but there also was an SPW-40P2UM. Pretty similar, but I think the SPW-40 was based on the BRDM-1, while the SPW-40P2UM was based on the BRDM-2

yeah i think the BRDM-2 one is in the folder with another missile

1 Like