Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

There’s one more:
C9E96523-C5E7-49BD-AECB-61223BC506D2

4 Likes

I didn’t found a picture about them so wasn’t sure if they used the Strela-10, btw do we have a suggestion about them? We could use more SAMs.

Unsure if there is a suggestion already. Shouldn’t be too hard to make one but I’d have to find more material on it regardless.

btw the Osa would be a fantastic addition, no idea why the Pantsir got added but not that thing. The later models had ~15km range, which woulda been perfect.

1 Like

just submited a suggestion for the Boxer Cockerill 3105

1 Like

Strela-10 will be easy to suggest since we already have it the USSR TT Osa and Strela-1 will need some info about them

Will likely go to france because of the BeNeLux subtree

belgium operates the MOWAG piranha III with a cockeril 3105 no real reason for it to go to france when its gonna be a copy paste, and it was tested by germany so that its also another reason, plus its on a boxer chasis

Belgium doesn’t operate the 105 of the 3000 series on a piranha at the moment… We use a LCTS 90MP turret, also from Cockerill: Mowag Piranha IIIC DF90: Belgium's Warrior on Wheels

The 3000 turret that’s on a piranha is a 3030 turret with the Thales 70mm rocket pods on the side.

The first fully Belgian trialed vehicle with the 3105 is on the Belgian 1A5 version of the leopard chassis: Leopard 1A5 Cockerill 3105 Upgrade

As for the MGS boxer itself… It’s a Belgian-German cooperation that only indirectly involves both nations. If I understood the JCD website correctly it was just tested in Germany, not by the German government per sé, but you might have better sources on that in your suggestion hopefully. The claim for both nations is about as strong as the claim for the K21-3105 variant for the various K21 Korean-Belgian private cooperations…

1 Like

Correct i should’ve explained better tbh but yeah KMW tested the cockerill 3105 in 2020 and went through extensive testing, i should modify the history to explain that better since i’m My explanation it might be interpreted as tested by the German governmnent

Gosh, it would be great if Strela 10 could join the German Tech Tree

2 Likes

QWOP mini game before each ARB match to see whether the pilot is capable of reaching the plane

2 Likes

Screening the noobs out so that only those who can fly can take off lol

2 Likes

2A8…

EMBT 2024 140мм ASCALON

2A4/Kf51 and LeopardoLeclerc

@Armen_Lozone

3 Likes

I actually didnt even think about this lol… i thought it was a towed artillery peice but its obviously a tank…

Possibility to mount x2 PARS in the outer pylons for a total of x12

x2 LFK NG in outer pylons for a total of x4

With the custom modifications a x10 PARS + x2 LFK NG loadout would be very competitive and considerably more powerful than the current Tiger

3 Likes

My next suggestion will be for the LFK-NG so lets hope i can find wnough info and aources

Can’t the LFK NG be fired from the ozelot?

it was aimed to be but it never was made into a prototype

was supposed to. never made it that far

LeFla resembles a scaled-down IRIS-T - being 1.8m (5.9ft)-long with a 90mm diameter. The MSK one-colour, imaging infrared seek- er has a 70mm diameter uses a two dimensional matrix similar to IRIS-T, says Eckert. The scan field-of-view, is however, slightly less than the ±90° of IRIS-T, he adds. Using the IRIS-T configuration gives the missile high manoeuvra- bility, says Eckert, while a datalink allows target position updates to be passed to the missile when used in the NLOS mode

4x LFK NG on Tiger

thats the extend of what i have, sry… :-(

That image of lfk on tiger is fake sadly but its still an optional loadout