Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

They selected the 25mm for the replacement. The GSD LuWa is basically just a testbed.

Tornado ECR in red, would be a great skin.

1 Like

even the HARM is red lol

im a bit edgy about that glass windscreen… thats practically an armour hole (even though theres no armor lol)

Wasnt sure on the cannon caliber so I put the usual spread in, the LuWa had the 27mm, but they also mightve kept with the Wiesels 20mm, or go with the 25mm thats being required on the replacement for the Fuchs. And yeah the current LuWa is a testbed, hence why the quad tracks are going away

IIRC its some pretty thick bullet proof glass, so not as much as an armor hole as you’d think, but yeah the theory of the LuWa in the first place is to not be seen or shot at lmao

1 Like

yeah either 27mm or 30mm would make the most sense, to keep ammo capability with the existing storage for typhoons or puma variant vehicles

Well the 27mm does have some crossover, but the MK30/2ABM is a bit too chunky/too much recoil for the LuWa. I think Woolfi is right in saying they’ll go for the 25mm

another possible options would be the same weaponry as the F-35 to share weaponry . Nevermind thats a 25mm lol

They wont put the 25mm gatling onto the LuWa. that would be more than a bit much. Keep in mind the Fuchs replacement program is requiring a 25mm gun, and thats likely why a 25mm is being selected for the LuWa as well

oh didnt even think of fennek replacement yet as well, to many options

The tender literally says it will get a 25mm.
Would personally guess on the KBA, given that its from Rheinmetall

2 Likes

adding this to the wish list cuz funny

(photo not mine)

5 Likes

Lol, who even needs a Tornado ADV

2 Likes

yeah lol, just have 2 Aim-9Ls (maybe even 9Li, 9L I-1) and two AMRAAMs/SkyFlash/Aspide/Sparrow.
while on the topic…
does this mean it can technically carry 4 x Aim 9L?

images (1)
32261643176_44cb008e7f_b
Blitz-Flak-0009-a.jpg_thumb

We need an Opel Blitz im game

4 Likes

imagine if it came into the game in this state…

“komrade the pikture show da shape of da truk.
da truk look dat way so it be dat way”

2 Likes

The problem is this is so unique that this is the only pic that exist.

Now more rockets for Germany:
experimental-german-mlrs-on-the-chassis-of-the-v0-ohhro0u4fhgb1
experimental-german-mlrs-on-the-chassis-of-the-v0-subwk0u4fhgb1

6 Likes

these appear to be the same chassis imo

They are poth are Opel Blitz you can see they have the same wheels covers/numbers, if you look at the doors they are perfectly identical amd poth have the same carriage

1 Like