Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

i think the one in the other thread with the 20mm flak firing at a building was also an opel blitz, it did show the curved roof so i was wondering why it looked familiar…

You mean these
5896488963_71f85ee30d_o
e9643ddaca5e51f0fc284ac30ac73dc6

It could but it’s hard to tell if they are Opels.

1 Like

no not these, it was a picture of the truck facing our 4 oclock to the bottom right of the picture and the single 20mm flak firing at a building (picture context said something about driving out US commandos)

this one

Ooo this one

Unfortunately i checked this my self isn’t not an Opel nor a daimler benz you can see that there is two windows and the wheels cover and the carriage is completely different

1 Like

ah nice spotting!
ngl i kinda prefer the smooth roofs these old trucks used to have over the boxy modern style

1 Like

Old vehicles are nice but every time new look appears and suddenly ppl like that more than that and this is how cares looks got developed

1 Like

They are both DB L 4500 A

when you find 2 awesome secret german projects but get ignored 😭

what is the project about?

one is a secret anti tank IR guided missile for the alpha jet (germany)
the other is a leopard 120mm gun launched anti helicopter guided shell

2 Likes

sounds like fun

1 Like

😭
this the only thing im not researching lol

The thing is basically a dead end. I posted it a while back and tried to research more about it but you always land at the same book.

1 Like

GDR IS-2M?
IMG_4748

2 Likes

KNDS Deutschland and GDELS have mated KNDS’ unmanned 155 mm, 52-calibre Artillery Gun Module with the GDELS 10×10 Piranha Heavy Mission Carrier (HMC).

4 Likes

I think I’d still prefer the DONAR lol but this can come too

1 Like

I hope Germany gets something better than the F-4F ICE this update since there adding a F-15C and Su-27SM.

3 Likes

There’s basically nothing to add, but I would like to see a powerfull single-engine fighter for Germany as well. Like F-16 or double dorito from a minor nation.

1 Like