Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

I find it fun, just like my 3 informatic topics about AA, aircraft and other guns.

1 Like

I guess that’s all there needs to be to it.

I’d love to write more suggestions myself but I just can’t be assed with spending my days doing that.

1 Like

I want My Skyranger 30 and the boxer RCT120, and why not RCH 155

5 Likes

Lol, look at the list for aircraft suggestions and ignore the ww2 planes. There are like 10 suggestions:
-4 are different variants of the F-4 (3 of which are the ICE and 1 recon plane with only bombs)
-2 bombers with only minor connection to germany (baade 150 and canberra)
-a MiG-21F-13 C&P
-the test F-20 which is unlikely
-and another tornado

Planes like the eurofigher are missing and maybe the vtol projects but there isn’t much left for past ww2 german air

=> realisticly there is the F-4F ICE, another, more modern tornado and 2 eurofighters left.

You can already see the lack of aircraft because of the lazy event and premium vehicles (looking at the naval and premium tornado)

2 Likes

Sd.Kfz. 247 6-Rad (I think there was a 7.5cm version)

Sd.Kfz. 250/9

4 Likes

IMG_4672
PT-76K1, a uniquely German command variant of the PT-76. It would play identically to the Soviet PT-76

3 Likes

Apparently East German border troops put the B-10 82mm recoilless rifle on a P3 truck. I couldn’t find photos of it though

IMG_4673
IMG_4674

1 Like

I like it, what about the Gvozdika the East Germans used?

3 Likes

This is definitely a stretch but Tor-M1 for the GDR? Probably not needed but would definitely be interesting.

IMG_4676

Also, UAZ-469 with 73mm recoilless rifle
IMG_4675

VW Iltis Milan
IMG_4678
Panzerhaubitze 155-1
IMG_4681
RU-242
M107
IMG_4679
M7B2
IMG_4680
M42A1
IMG_4683

3 Likes

I would say a Tor is needed Flarkrad just dosnt cut it anymore.

The Flakrad is better than the Tor especially the one suggested above, don’t let the gimmicky lead features make you think it’s better.

1 Like

just want more missiles than 2 ready to fire

2 Likes

Luckily there’s a variant of the Flakrad that has four launchers, the OP actually has a suggestion up for it FlaRakRad 8x8: Evolution

1 Like

The problem with the VAK 191B and VJ 101 is, what weapons would they get? Do we just give the VJ 101 the likely armament of everything the F-104G carries minus the wingtip rails? And just guess at the VAK 191B (since the production model would’ve had larger wings to carry its weapons)?

I agree with these issues. It is possible to give them the Yak-141 treatment and give them the loadouts they would likely have gotten if they entered production. I’m always iffy on the idea and would rather production aircraft with real load-outs, but would get around it just to see something unique in tier 6 Germany. The same goes for the Lavi in Israel. I draw the line at things which didnt fly at all (like the R2Y2).

Whether or not it ever happens is up to Gaijin. I’d support it, but totally understand others wouldn’t.

3 Likes

IMG_4694

6 Likes

Auf 1 based on leo 1 ?

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like