Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

pars_mmpp1450411725

So technically the UHT can curry up to 12 PARS 3 LR?

2 Likes

yep

its already suggested etc, gajin just doesnt wanna give us funny toys yet

1 Like

Damn i mean Ka-52 can fire 12 Vihkrs and the AH-64D csn fire up to 16 Hellfire IIs but the UHT isn’t allowed to get 4 additional missiles that sometimes don’t even lock nor hit it’s target, yee sounds about right…

1 Like

eh, the Pars 3 are way stronger then vickers and hellfires if used on the right map

They are very strong no one can deny thet, the no need for guidance mean you are almost untouchable plus they are IR guided so theu give no warning for tanks if the missile is locked or lunched on to them. i am still grinding for the UHT so i don’t have a general feeling on how good the PARS are some say they lose track easily other say that they track fairly well, but from what i saw the performance is dependant on maps, in maps in which there is alot of trees rocks they lose track and ofc if the target get behind something but that implies to all AGMs since ofc you can’t hit a target behind buildings, hills and other terrain.

Hello.

Always

East German Mi-4
IMG_4655

Would be cool to see the first German (and only East german) astronaut, Sigmund Jähn, as a profile icon.

5 Likes

looks like butt-cheeks

your buttcheeks, now oil up

💀

6 Likes

Trust me its fucking horrible.

1 Like

I just want it cus it’s looks dumb, probably still use the Alouette tho

1 Like

Wasnt HOSBO the high explosive variant while HOPE was the bunkerbuster variant of the glide bomb?

jup, but hope is easier to remember, so is just name that one for ease sake

Would be interesting for Air Sim and RB with such big range. Pilum would also be interesting since it’s a little shorter range but similar.

This would be a great alternative to Gagarin.

Some other images

IMG_4525

1 Like

Lo-1800 Fasta 4M
IMG_4659

Id love to see the 5 cm Flak 41 L/67 on Sd.Kfz.7 and DB L 4500 A ASAP.
I cant wait to shredd tanks and planes with these at hand:

AP:

Pzgr. 42 L`Spur. (Apcbc) 2,23Kg 830m/s 17g Pent (28,9g) 113mm/10m

Bottom Fuze active after 7mm (Note all Ap rounds starting from 37mm use the Bd.Z. d. 3,7 cm Pzgr.)

He:

Sprgr. 41 L`Spur. (He-T*) 2,195Kg 840m/s 90g Pent (153g)

Br.Sprgr. 41 L'Spur (HeI-T*) 2,195Kg 840m/s 96g 80% Np.10 & 20% Al-Powder (153,6g)

Minengeschoss:

M-Gesch. L`Spur. m.Zerl. (He-T (m)*) 1,52Kg >=920m/s 335g HTA (420g)

1 Like