Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Yeah if we had no domestic options i would argue for it but we do they just haven’t add them
I want to try and kill an A10 in a scimitar man

German chassis, German turret, German main gun, and soon to be in German service, it’s going to Germany. Britain, too, sure, but definitely Germany.

5 Likes

Well who knows gajin do as they please

yeah as mytho said gaijin magik does the work here lol as much as i want it on the german tech tree

Iron Fist is Israeli btw

You are thinkng of the trophy
Iron fist:

Trophy:

Made by IMI, now part of Elbit, both Israeli companies.

1 Like

Just checked up it’s true, Mb then didnt knew it was made by an israelí company then yeah high chances of going for germany and it’s getting My hopes up

Another, nother Boxer variant I’d like to see:
Boxer Cockerill 3105- Boxer with the Cockerill 3105 turret. This is basically just an uparmored (proof against up to 25mm APDS frontally and 14.5mn AP all-around) version of the CT-CV turret equipped with the same gun. Also features advanced sights including CITV. Would be a great 10.3 or 10.7 depending on ammunition available.

5 Likes

That one is more likely for france as part of an belgium sub tree

Germany wants to order the exact same boxer configuration, i think thats what he meaned

2 Likes

Ooooh ok ok gotcha

That wildcat looks so good…

Like ZA-35, but better.

Personally I am wondering if the Me 262B-1a/U1 nightfighter will ever be added. I know night battles aren’t a thing anymore but as an entry level jet at 6.7 or so I think it would be alright plus in sim it would be amazing.

That would be a terrible idea

the cockatrill turrets realy have nothing to do with germany, we got our own 120mm versions
Arguably our version is way better as well with unmanned turret

1 Like

Yeah, 120mm is better and would be a much higher BR.

Hulls have always held precedent over turrets. Otherwise the AMV CV-CT and CV90105 would be French as well among many other examples. Not to mention that it was trialed by Germany.
And France has their own equivalent in the form of the Vextra 105 and 120.

We trialed the boxer with cockatril turret? Do you have a source for that one?

Trialed in Germany, cancelled cause COVID

ah, but there is a big difference, that wasnt trialed by germany or specificaly the bundeswehr, they only wanted to use the german test facilities because well belgium isnt that big. The trial in this question is only about capability /if it works, but to be included to a tree the trial needs to be for military use in service

@mr_boo would you agree to what i said?