Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

I allready made the suggestion.

1 Like

woah whats this???
(gimme name, gimme details)

10,5 cm LeFH 18 auf Pz.Kpfw. B2 (f)
Well, 10,5 cm LeFH 18, like the StuH 42 in game (tho thats wrong, Pzgr. Velocity should be 480m/s and its missing Pzgr. Rot at 470m/s.
60mm Armor.

wait… this?
is the 10.5cm LeFH 18 thingamabab?
wont it be like a flakpanzer T-34?

Yeah, the 10.5 was in reference to the B1, slight miscommunication :D

As the other pointed out, yes, i thought you meant my pic right above it. That is a Flakvierling 38 with a selfmade Shield (probaply 14,5 mm as thats the standart S.m.K (Ap) proof plates) on a T-34.

1 Like

this seems turret less… is it?

It is, it is an extended open top casemate.

1 Like

image0

3 Likes

You can see by this model.

2 Likes

Lmao bundeswehr armored box?

Will we get the manual range finder with this lol

2 Likes

Wasn’t there also that bizarre modified Matilda in North Africa? Oscar, or whatever it was called? That would be super fun to see

1 Like

Matilda Oswald with 5 cm KwK 38 L/42, i made a suggestion, still pending tho.

1 Like

I found this picture, its sadly a bit on the lower end of quality, but that appears to be a 4,2 cm LePak 41 (by the long and visibly conical barrle)? Or is it something else? (Also the vehicle is a Bedford MW)

1 Like

Another for the Boxer family:
Boxer CRV-II, a Boxer equipped with the Lance 2 turret found on the KF41 armed with the MK30-2 and a twin-launcher of SPIKE LR2s and fitted with 3rd gen thermals and Iron Fist APS. Currently in service in Australia and 100 on order for the Bundeswehr to be delivered next year.

Australian_Army_Successfully_Tested_Boxer_Block_II_Reconnaissance_Vehicle_during_Talisman_Sabre_2023_925_001

6 Likes

Iron fist would be nice or a vehicle like that might save you from apfds from long range
But if gajin is very lazy and i mean very they might not give it to Germany

in australia and with iron fist expect it going for britain not for germany

The whole commwealth thing seems to only be add when Britain needs something
Yeah it needs ifv but it has plenty of domestic to add i only see Britain getting this is by gajin being too lazy to model the ajax so they give us this

hmmm probably but we might still see some excuses such as “its australian so it should got to britain” “it has iron fist, and it was made by britain so it should go for britain” etc wich i mean are not wrong but really germany needs a boxer for tech tree tbh