Its a eastern type 93

BMP-2

Spoiler

M8 with 20mm

Spoiler

Mi-4

Spoiler

1 Like

This was actually not the case, that was based on false reports by the French who shot them down over Chad in 1987.

1 Like

http://www.militaertechnik-der-nva.de/Waffensysteme/PASUV/Zukunft/Zukunft.html#Rangier

Imo Germany should be structured differently. It should have a GDR Line and a Prototype/Export Line. No Sub nations needed . Concerning the gap to the eurofighter one might add a prototype but i think we german mains need to be patient. I mean look at the british, who only had a tornado as top vehicle for one entire year, while we had the arguably best mig 29. I think germany can only recieve an advanced tornado and f4f ice but thats ok. But therefore our ground tree and helicopter tree should be overhauled (Prototype/Export Line and dedicated GDR Line) and more helis. Anything else would be unfair towards other nations.

5 Likes

I’m working on a future German ground and air tree so I will try to incorporate this

2 Likes

so perhaps leo 2e, leo 2hel, leo 2a4mcan etc might be an option. additionally a br reevalutation might be needed. for instance leo 2a5 on 11.3, where as leo 2a7v on 11.7 or leo 2a5 on 11.7 and leo2a7 on 12.0.

2A7V 11.7-12.0

2 Likes

Hate Germany for no reason? I’m a German main myself but I can see the reasons for hating Germany.

XD my bad not Germany the country i ment Germany the TT and German mains

1 Like

We got Wirbelwind at home:

8,8 cm Flak on Pz IV hull

4 Likes

Is this bait? This is one of Stalins Republic Battleships. Goes to the USSR.

2 Likes

That looks nice and could even have decent mobility, but we still need the real flak bus on the bus chassie

2 Likes

Ah also, in addition to my current Suggestions, i allready have 6 more pending.

reminds me need to overhaul one of mine and resubmit

Kf-51 Skyranger

Is that true or a render?

Render

NVA 2s1 Gvozdika

1 Like

the only thing you do its go around the forums claim that russia needs something and say that other countries dont need anything cuz russia “suffers” the most, dude seriously stop. I’ve been going around in the forums and i only see your comments throwing trash to people or being toxic in general

4 Likes