Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

i also found another guys work on Luftwaffe:

i saw the list and was wondering…
whats the difference between the Su-22M4 and the Su-22M4K?

I think it just denotes an export variant, the K is usually left off though

1 Like

A very sad loadout…
Barely better than the g91…

1 Like

We definitely have a Mig-12M, it’s definitely not a Mig-21M

2 Likes

lmao didnt notice that srry

KMS Blucher 1939 (Heavy cruisers of the Admiral Hipper type) (6.0)

A type of heavy cruisers that were part of the Kriegsmarine during World War II. In total, 3 units were built: “Admiral Hipper”, “Blucher” and “Prince Eugen”. 2 more ships remained unfinished, and the Seydlitz was being converted into an aircraft carrier in the autumn of 1942, and the Luttsov was sold to the USSR in 1940 as Petropavlovsk, towed to Leningrad for completion, which was not completed.

Now playing on these combat ratings, I feel a lack of 6.0 in the large German fleet.

Of all the 3 built in our game, only Blücher is missing

1 Like

Seydlitz (1939)

Seydlitz in Bremen, May 8, 1942:

Строили неспешно. Хотели даже продать Советскому Союзу, благо мы были не прочь купить. Гитлер в 1939 году окончательно запретил продажу, и работы возобновились. К маю 1942 года крейсер был почти достроен, но к этому времени крупные надводные корабли Германии окончательно вышли из фавора у Гитлера, и работы были прекращены.

Кому пришла в голову лютая идея превратить законченный на 90% крейсер в авианосец, сказать сложно, но такая идея получила одобрение. Авианосец мог серьезно облегчить работу немецких рейдеров против конвоев, которые прикрывали авианосцы.

Было решено убрать артиллерию главного калибра, перестроить палубу и изменить конструкцию корпуса выше броневого пояса. Корабль должен был получить 5 спаренных 105-мм зениток, четыре 37-мм спарки и пять 20-мм «фирлингов». Предполагалось, что ангар будет вмещать 18 самолетов.

Here the ship was laid down and it can be divided and made 2 different ships. 1) Make an ordinary cruiser, as in the photo. 2) Make an Aircraft Carrier version (At least Germany would have its own Aircraft Carrier BOT on the maps). 3) Make both options

added 👍

1 Like

SMS (Volya) or (Wolja) 1918 “The Soviet Trophy”

On May 3, 1918, 7 pre-dreadnought battleships were captured in Sevastopol, the German flag was raised on them, but they did not go to sea and were used as blockships.

On June 19, 1918, the dreadnought Volya arrived in Sevastopol from Novorossiysk and the German flag was raised on it, and only it was really used by the Germans: On 10/15/1918 he went out for a trial run, and on 11/1918 he went out to sea again. In various German sources, there are spellings of “Volya” and “Wolja”.

на немецком
Groner E., Mickel P., Mrva F. - Die Deutschen Kriegsschiffe.1815-1945. Vol. 1., Bernard & Graefe Verlag, Munchen, De, 1982.

на русском
Гутан Н. Р. - От Севастополя до Новороссийска. // сборник статей “Гангут” №№4-6. СПб. 1992-1993.

Those ships that were captured in 1918:

Ioann Zlatoust & Svjatoj Evstafij

Borec Za Svobodu

Tri Svjatitel’ja

Rostislav

BIBER (1943) “Germany since 1943, 1 unit (former Italian, 1917)”

This monitor was designed by Rear Admiral J. A company specifically to support the ground forces in the Trieste area. It represented a rectangular pontoon with a sloping deck. Along the perimeter, instead of an armored belt, it was protected by cofferdams filled with concrete (2.9 m thick).

The 381 mm guns made for the unfinished battleship Cristoforo Colombo had an elevation angle of 15 degrees and a firing range of 60 degrees. The steam engines were removed from the old destroyer (according to some reports, their actual power did not exceed 100 hp).

Compared to the British monitors, the Faa di Bruno was very slow-moving, but had a very small draft, which significantly reduced the risk of detonation on a mine.

On November 16, 1917, he was caught in a storm with “Alfredo Cappellini” and, in order to avoid death, washed ashore near Ancona. It was later removed from the shoal and repaired.

It was decommissioned in 1924 and turned into a floating battery GM-194 in the Genoa coastal defense system. In the Second World War, it continued to be used in the

DEUTSCHLAND (1933-1936) “Pocket Battleship”

It will be in the tab along with Admiral Graf Spee

Battleships (Schlachtschiffe) under construction in the occupied territories
Germany from 1940-1941, 2 units, not completed.

Clemenceau

Sovetskaja Ukraina

These may be a double edged sword, for ships to be in a tree simply because they were captured, it would open the doors for the UK to get things like Prinz Eugen (although the UK desperately needs a decent Heavy Cruiser so as a Brit naval player i’m not complaining).

They are possibilities of course, but maybe not the best direction as Germany already has a large volume of exemplary ships at all ranks and br’s.

If we compare 2 branches. Then you can understand who needs to add more ships to the branch.

In Germany, you can add a bunch more ships to the branch from reserves to 7.0+

The H-45 should have had X8 800mm DORA guns!

I agree but first look at the quality, as someone who has played both trees. The UK cruisers could easily be 3 foldersm for instance the southhampton class is the same as belfast and liverpool, the york is the same as London, kent and norfolk.

I wouldn’t put the variety of British cruisers as a win because they are Treaty cruisers and fundamentally handicapped compared to real heavy cruisers. British cruisers are 10k tonnes, german ones are 14-15K tonnes.

I truly cannot stress how bad British cruisers are and they should be foldered into 3 lines. Pretty much everything in the British tree is one-upped by something German at the same BR.

Then look at the battleships and the British don’t have any 7.0’s and germany has 2, Scharnhorst is still the best ship in the game and could solo the entire british 6.7-7.0 at the same time.

My point is that Germany has its own options without taking ships it got simply from conquering territories.

For instance things the like Seydlitz could come and be a counter to HMS invincible.

Germany really does not need captured ships and had absolutely no gaps that can’t be filled by German ships.

This would be interesting to see but the design was done by an unofficial office in the OKM.

46 this is an alternative story and fiction, although there may have been plans. And 45 could appear in the game, all the characteristics for it are there. There are guns, there are shells for them. And the rest is not so difficult.

KMS Fuhrer = H-45

H-41 and above were unofficial designs and never commissioned by the German govt they were simply design studies done by a separate office to those who commissioned H-39 and H-40.

Gaijin may choose to include them, but they are infinitely less legitimate than H-39 and even H-40.

That would be like them adding Jackie Fishers HMS Incomparable design study or the UK 1938 Heavy cruisers designed with 9.2-inch guns to hunt the Admiral-Hipper class ships.

The guns do have commonality with other weapons used but they were not built for the class, they simply existed as an alternate option.

Did the Alphajet A 80 upgrade also add flares?