Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

again french are claiming leopard 2a4 ruag, british leopard 2SG and that indian tank that is german developed, same thing

1 Like

I don’t think it was offered to Japan, though the Japanese did inquire heavily on the possibility of acquiring them…

the whats it… the arjun?
yeah its literally a leopard 2A4 with a vismod

I’ve done it and none mention this proposal. that guy juest invented this “story”. in the reality oto just wanted to try the turret on different chassis, nothing more.

South African vehicles exist under Britian. Doesn’t matter that there isn’t a whole tree line dedicated to it.

Gaijin have very clearly stated that the F-16AJ was an exception, not the precedent to expect moving forward. Unless a nation absolutely needs it, proposal paper planes won’t be considered.

Seeing as Germany have the best MiG-29 variant in game only a patch or so ago, I don’t think they’ll be adding anything top tier for a while. Hopefully the Alpha jet comes along to rival the AMX.

I don’t play ground so I know nothing about it.

just because they are doing this mistake it doesn’t mean you have to repeat it

Well guess what we too don’t care about the OTOMATIC it’s not even in the list up there you guys come and started the argument

1 Like

-_-
you started this claiming this darn thing
(btw I think we made our point pretty clear, I’m going to do some modelling have a good day)

Mig29g is not the best one, best dog fighter yes, but not the best bvr or cas fighter vig difference.
Alpha jet is way worde them amx they arent comparable.

Besides that from now on germanys situation is similiar to japans f4f ice is DOA, and until typhoon is a long time, typhoon is not even close

Damn that sucks good luck in your future suggestions tho

1 Like

Thanks. Tyt

Yes bc he was crying about it non stop and started to call ppl retarded i my self will take the sky garden every time instead of the OTOMATIC

Edit the mistake is funny so i will keep it met to say skyranger not sky garden lol

2 Likes

Again i do not want or support otomatic, just saying it has a basis

1 Like

Kek, sky garden

2 Likes

sick name tbf

2 Likes

MiG-29G is the best MiG-29 variant in an A2A context. The SMT’s radar is not good enough for it to be considered the better jet.

The F-4F ICE will be just like any other missile bus that isn’t the Gripen or the F-16. It will be carried by it’s missiles and die from airframes that out fly it. That’s literally the flanker right now.

XD pressed on the recommend worlds thought my keypad figured what i want to write

1 Like

really might make german teams skies a garden lol

2 Likes

Oh its way better then standard radar+ more countermeasures, they make a difference just dont use them the same

From everything i heard the flanker is doing well, besides f4f is a third gen aircraft, doesnt get upgraded engine or anything like that, you cant compare f4f ice and flanker

Well it does fit, let the Ahead bloom and spread its beautiful pedals, (gajin when fixed Ahead TT)

1 Like