Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

TT33a made a suggestion about the Ar440 which is the best version of the Ar240 take a look

5 Likes

If its the same as the Russian one then it fills the 10.3/10.7 cas gap. I know nothing more than it has been suggested i purely mean to fill the cas gap.

like? Every other nation has at least the basis versions of their vehicles in their own tech trees, the KF41 is the only export vehicle without their own version in the german tree, while Puma is similar it is not the same.

And italy wasnt in need of it either

Thing is though, it never existed. The one he has listed is apart of the Soviet Air Force, things shouldn’t be added just because they are landed in Germany

Again, no, because a main part is a part that the vehicle can’t work with, the Leopard hull isn’t a main part cause it exists on top of a OF40 hull…

SO COPE GERMAN MAINS

1 Like

Not to mention, the OTOMATIC, while only the proto was built, is definitely possible to “mass produce” because of the turret, it’s just from Italian ships, so, it’s really just a pre-designed turret, on a pre-designed chassis, I’m not going to call it a case-mate, but you get the idea. Not to mention, the OF-40 chassis is completely based on the Leo 1/2k hull, because of one thing, it was a joint project. Don’t really see your issue with that.

the froogfoot was actively employed in the gdr, thats the basis, how much you take that as a reason to add it, is your own choice

Two proto. One on the OF-40 hull and one on the Leopard 1 hull.

what? their is 2 version of the otomatic, the one on a OF40 chassis and the one on the leopard, we are purely talking about the leopard one. The hell you talking about

2 Likes
  1. Please keep uncivilised language contained inside your living space.

for the Leopard otomatic, it is a main part without which, the vehicle cannot be called a vehicle

how about no? the gun itself does not qualify that status. as i said, and i would APPRECIATE if you judged my logic based on my claims…
that the Hull and Turret are the main criterion
also for the 105…
leopard 1 (some variants) and M48 patton tanks… thats it.
others use the L/44 or L/55

By the Soviet Air Force, not the GDR.

again like i said, debatable

I don’t think you’ve ever seen the OTO-Melaria turret, it is essentially identical, with the exception of individual radar equipment.

I don’t think it’s worth arguing with him, even he doesn’t know what he’s talking about…

2 Likes

And you got no idea cause Germany has literally nothing to do with the OTOMATIC on Leopard chassis, the chassis itself was produced in Italy with Italian acquired license, the project was Italian, the prototype was Italian, no part of the turret is German. And the chassis, well it is, but tell that to all of the American tanks and USSR aircrafts which are modifications that those two tech tree don’t get…

2 Likes

No?

1 Like

MiG-21M
The most common German MiG-21 variant - it’s an export model based on the MiG-21S. Basically a MiG-21MF with the slightly less powerful R-11F2SK-300 and R-13Ms (not M1s!) instead of R-60s. Perfect for 10.0.

6 Likes

It’s not debatable though, go find a single document saying the GDR themselves operated the Rook, I’ll wait.

loose connection via service inside east germany, but as if have now come to the conclusion that the alpha jet is a much better choice… it is not needed

Yeah, you could say the same about the Italian SPH, I don’t remember the name, but it is literally just a recreated copy of the Sp-h-155-1. (On a OF-40 chassis, yet again, a joint German and Italian operation, only one ended up fielding it)