Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

and those are fair implementations and suggestions i am not sure what your point is on that one, do i support those suggestions no, do i support the otomatic no, are they possible fair suggestions yes. Thats it, that is all we are saying the whole time

nope they aren’t. the AJ was implemented breaking the rules (a decision of the devs). indeed veichles in the same situation cannot be suggested (You think I didn’t try to suggest similar things?)

again the whole argument started because 4Bk succesfully suggested it in the russian forum, i dont know what u wanna hear from me, the suggestion officialy exists

fun fact his name is actually PMC Wagner

This community isn’t hypocrite they just hate Germany for no reason when we try to get something related to Germany we are at the wrong but when japan still have ho-ri production, r2y2 and get the F-16 or when the Swedish get the best German developed leos or when Italy get Germany best IVF with spikes they are allowed to do that

3 Likes

yeah i know that one in the russian forum, but the whole forum situation screws over my brain

dude, one the kf41 is hungarian, two is just a worse puma at 10.7. If it was for me, you can have it. we don’t need it and it doesn’t fill any gap. in my opinion germany should have it.

The question is why this tank exist in the game?

I can’t help but say, amazingly large list. Personally, the IRIS-T SLS & SL should come to the game in the air-Defence setting and the aerial combat aspect, seeing the Gripen get it first as it’s already in game, and then the Typhoon eventually.

1 Like

thats false, it is german, was completly german developed and the first were produced in germany as well

thats objective for top tier the KF41 is the better IFV because of the possibility of actualy destroying mbt from the front, we arent arguing effectiveness here but currently it is the better one:

This changes once the vilkas releases which promises to be a good IFV option, but it being an event vehicle is crap and knowing gajin they will deny the Puma with spikes for a long time on that basis

yeah the addition itself was bullshit when you guys just got the freccia 1 patch earlier, italy had no business getting 2 ifvs with spikes one patch after another when many nations are lacking lights at all, this was incredible bad planning by gajin

1 Like

I very much agree with this. Gaijin doesn’t know how to organize himself with additions very well.

I hate to say it, but the leopards are indeed German developed, may I say jointly with the US and a few other NATO members if I remember correctly, starting with the 2AV, also tested against the American Chrystler XM-1, where it lost at the time, but all that aside, the tank itself is “designed” in Germany, but compeletely built in Sweden, by Swedish engineers and workers, with Swedish designed upgrade packages and area specific upgrades.

IRIS-T realy cant be added yet, it has 25km range even as a short range missle while being incredible agile and pretty much killing anything in dog fights with over the shoulder shoots

In a technical sense, yes, Germany (Bundeswehr) is yet to field it, but it was designed and built by the KMW comapany.

I know lol, but in game it doen’s have an Italian flag, it is the one in the hungarian service (therefore the on in game is “hungarian”)

its the same as the whole british vickers mbt series, uk didnt use them themself either, they are purely export vehicles and yet are in the british tech tree, the whole hungary is the user is a bullshit excuse.

That being said germany shall just get the denied KF41 suggestion for australia with a mirrored turret and iron fist aps system

It is absolutely atrocious that there is still no Arado Ar 240 either as premium or event vehicle. I thought it would be perfect for that. Plus it is one of Revell classics.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think by these standards Germany should get it, but there are some other things to take into consideration.

now you are getting ridiculous, we were only naming main components at least

leopard chassis pretty much is a main part its 50% genius

Exactly how could the Frogfoot work? I’m genuinely curious.