Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

eh model is as sketchy as the Puma one, problem for the italian/hungarians is that germans arent bothering to help fix the model out of spite when we most likely could find the most sources /information on it if we wanted to

3 Likes

i seem to recall the leopard otomatic was the subject of discussion. leopards in the italian army is commonplace knowledge

Everyone should get the Hornet like how everyone got the Falcon. Then you can get your good ARH aircraft until the Typhoon comes. Besides for now I expect to see low performers to get ARH (Su-39, AV-8B+, Sea Harrier, F-4F ICE, JA37D, etc.)

The fact remains that the OTOMATIC on a Leopard hull was made with Leopard for use by the Italian army, not in the German army.

eh no that is where you are wrong, that one was actualy made and offered to germany as a replacement of the Gepard apparently, italy themself choosed the other chassis

Aside from its validity as a suggestion, I think the Boxer SKYRANGER makes it unnecessary. The one without stingers could be roughly equivalent.

i dont think that fact was disputed anywhere above, especially when it comes to results of the offer to germany

@ЧВК_Вагнер also found this a while ago…
this could potentially be the german pantsir:

said the same thing earlier as well, i dont want it either, no intrest in it, they literaly are only fighting us saying that it has a basis as a suggestion not even that we want it

2 Likes

I don’t understand why ppl get angry when ever something from thier country can be added to Germany i mean my guy have you ever take a look at the Kf41 or leopard 2a4 sitting in the Italian TT at the moment both where fully developed by Germany

1 Like

Its similar to the Challenger 2 130MM discussion, is it valid as a suggestion? Yes. Is it needed? No, Germany has other options to fill this gap which would leave the other vehicles in the nations where they are most suited.

1 Like

also external stores for the L-39…
i dont think this is 10.0 material

but then the french demand the leopard 2a4 ruag and the britains the leopard 2 SG and thats all fiar, people are biased and hypocrites its just like that

2 Likes

No flares either, would do better at 9.0/9.3 its better than something like the Hunter, or vampire or venom in the UK tree. About equal with the J32B in sweden so i’d say 9.3 material.

yeah as compared to this, the alpha jet is 10.0 material easily… we should have it soon lol…
i suffer in my su-22um3k. that things a bote

I think the Alphajet can easily have its missiles limited and sit at 10.0 range like the AMX. Similar to the UK with the HAWK (although there are like 6 variants of Hawk from like 9.0-11.3 and even potentially a supersonic one).

1 Like

does it make a difference? was it ever adopted by the germans? negative. Therefore it will go to the country that made the only unit, Italy, as stated by the rules of implementation.

1 Like

plus the atrocity of unmatching BR lineups between germany air and ground doesnt bode well for those who dont wanna get upteired to 11.7 cuz they have a 10.7 aircraft

Again F-16AJ pandoras box, swedish helis and T-80U as well

1 Like

I recall the mods saying that we don’t have to take into consideration some strange viechles alredy in game for suggest new stuff for some nations. (afaik Italy could get KPZ70, marder 1A2, leo 2a4 ecc)

1 Like