Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Could do, but when I suggested a British F-14 it got rejected and the UK both tested and signed an MOU on them.

I think the Swiss F-18 is the most likely option and also the option that causes the least amount of drama (although the US mains who are desperate for the US to be the only nation with the F-18 will not be impessed).

I think even less drama than if the UK was to get a Canadian or Aussie f-18 despite having vehicles from both in our tree.

Fair, I know there’s that picture of an East German inventory list that shows ordered SU-27’s (which historically I think makes sense) but its been alleged that they confused them for Mig-29’s. So i’ll leave it for now.

But a GDR SU-27 is a loose possibility.

yeah sadly no german Su-27… the frogfoot is another story though… germany could really use a 10.0 strike aircraft

The Hungarian tree isn’t finished but presumably the KF41 model was. I think realistically they should’ve given Germany the PUMA with Spikes at the same time as the KF41 was released if they weren’t planning on giving Germany the KF41 straight away.

Yes I agree. Frogfoot could work.

Alpha jet, AMX and BAE Hawk I think could’ve come as a trio in one update but I suppose Italy did ‘need’ something (they’ve been meta the entire year with the F-16 so maybe not).

2 Likes

even that i heard some italy players arguing about… the strikesheild APS dosent work well and its missing a few armour plates i heard (keyword: heard)

I’ve heard the same, perhaps it was not yet finished. Who knows.

which reminds me we dont need a sketchy phrogfoot if we had the Alpha jet or the L-39ZO

The snail don’t care about Germany everyone get their copy past vehicles day one accept us we need to wait 5 to 8 updates till we get ours

1 Like

I didn’t realise Germany used the L-39 but yes frogfoot wouldnt be necessary.

GDR aircraft IIRC

Germany still gets lots of meta stuff particularly compared to other European trees (take it from a Brit and French player) but Sweden really, really seems to be doing well with better German stuff.

Probably, wouldn’t surprise me would be good to see that, i’d like it if the GDR tree was expanded a bit.

East Germany used it till 1990

Yee it’s good we get them but some times it’s late Uk and France are suffering fr in the last 5 major updates

i actually wanna make a seperate GDR tree… might be interesting to see something like a seperate tab for it which you can only unlock if you have teir 5 in the normal german TT.
we could still allow the two trees to have combined lineups…
or if we dont… we can have NATO VS Warsaw Pact matches again…
oh what a dream!

Then it would be good to see, I actually think it would be quite good then at somewhere around 9.3 maybe 9.0

Yes I agree its late for Germany and sometimes its unnecessary. It does stop things from being spammed out because Germany is big-3 but its not Russia-US thunder so I sometimes don’t see why things arrive late.

I just think a GDR tree such as the UK has a South Africa tree or Sweden has a Finnish tree.

1 Like

Are this from a museum?

Are this in a damn museum??

2 Likes