Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Yet it is you that has problems understanding what we’re saying

you answered to @Chris4win on that one

this statement is purely the truth

that is your opinion, but in that regard many suggestions shouldnt exist but as a fact they do. Just because a suggestion exists it doesnt mean they should be done. You just gotta accept that

never said it did, leopard chassis is purely german, slightly widening the turret drive isnt much change

Its not widening, complete replace of it.
You still have whole turret that never wss German, same with rounds, etc.

Read the rules for forum suggestions. It isn’t purely my opinion.

Watch someone reference the Europanzer program

would be an argument, but russian forum has different rules, it is suggested there and handed over

what has the embt to do with that besides being a french german project mostly.

And i never said turret is german, but fact is the chassis is cant change that

3 Likes

He meant the development time of Leopard 1, AMX, OF-40, as they all were in one programm, but later on split up.

Eh, those realy dont got anything to do with the vehicle, only relevant ones are leopard chassis and otomatic turret

Please if you have such concerns voice them to the one who made this list and included such vehicles.
IMO the leopard (designed and developed by Germany (it wouldn’t exist without Germany)) hull and the Otomatic turret is a team design even if it is not a team production.
I don’t want it in Germany perse, but it is worth some level of interest.
And I think, being able to discuss these things in a respectful way on this forum that the snail has blessed us with, is how it should be done. rather than resorting to ad hominem attacks and stooping to the level of “german mains muh duh”.
That argument is not only old, outdated… it is disproven by top tier Germany, in which (finally) German players learn how to play.
Also it is considered bullying. make of that what you will. but I don’t take that lightly.
so please.
Don’t allege.
Discuss. Argue. Debate
I’m a debater. I love to debate.

1 Like

now that you say it, germany literaly uses the ship gun themself as well but dont know about who helped developing that one

Please add something to air tech tree because in last update germany got fu**ed in a*s

MiG-29G isn’t something to turn your nose up at. Better than what we got last update.

yeah i will elaborate on the EF after my exams get done

gotta clarify who you mean with we, that doesnt say much, nearly every country (besides german and italy) got an excelent new plane

there is nothing for germany left, f4f ice is DOA as well, we need an foreign or tested vehicle for the air tree to have sth relevant

Coming from someone who started playing Germany first back in 2013, Germany or any other minor nation for that matter needs to be relevant.

If they had no planes in RL, then they get nothing in game. The situation behind the decision to add the F-16AJ was an exception, not a precedent.

Germany will have it’s day with the Typhoon with IRIS-Ts and Meteors.

Sorry but the reasoning doesn’t hold up. The hull of one of the two prototypes is German, but in use by the Italian army. The turret was made by an Italian company, and the armament too. It doesn’t make sense because following your logic the Leopard with the Bofors 40/70 on it should go in the German tt even if the Germans have never used it or tested it.

2 Likes

So… by your same line of thought… all the 105mm armed tank based on the original UK one should end up in the UK tech tree, or all the vehicles with tow like the Begleitpanzer or the Wiesel in the US tech tree?
Or all do the German ships armed with the Italian 76mm or 127mm should end up in the Italian tech tree

5 Likes

Following his logic, yes.