Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

in the same time Uk got their 4th gen fighter in the same update as the japan got their f-15

1 Like

Nah for them it’s always hard to understand.

I mean, there is blatant hypocrisy surrounding that but that’s not what this is about lol.

again, i always said USSR doesnt need the centauro and shouldnt have it, i never said germany should have the leopard otomatic or that i would want it in the german tree. that being said germany actualy has more to do with the vehicle because of the german leopard chassis then ussr has with the centauro

2 Likes

again i never said i want the otomatic in the german tree or that i support the addition, i only defended the basis on which he suggested it as weird as it is @Colerend statement

is just wrong thats what i was defending, he implies that its the only thing 4Bk is doing which is wrong. the things he suggested have a basis or origin shared with germany, its not “stealing” it, but neither do i support some of his additions , germany doesnt need the otomatic when we can get the skyranger and have our own alternatives

So a fully modified and swapped out Leopard hull that wasnt modified by Germans should be in the Germany TT now? Still a fishy argument, as by that I think British mains can fully request Shot Kal by that logic, or USSR mains can request anything based on soviet designs, by your logic. Hell some Chinese tanks would just end up going to USSR by that logic.

I would be ok if Italy wasnt a nation, and this Leo was added before Italy became a nation, but as you can see its too late.

Not requesting Centauro anymore but it seems just funny to me.

2 Likes

in what way was it modified to the extend its completly different? again i do not know much about the vehicle, but the standard chassis is purely german

britain has their centurions and USSR has their vehicles and many foreign modifications of them as well, i do not see your point there

again with the centauro, i did never say it cant be suggested, i said it shouldnt be added in ussr, the otomatic leopard shouldnt be added in germany either

The Otomatic suggestion for Germany has no basis. They never did a test drive of it which disqualifies it due to the forum rules.

1 Like

F16AJ + german leopard chassis that is the reason , thats the pandoras box that has been openend

The AMX super is in the french tree aswell despite being modified by german engineers. Same case for this leo

2 Likes

funnily enough that one is getting removed has a pack vehicle isnt it?

Jesus Christ can stop? F-16AJ is not a reason

again it is xD i dont know what your problem is, i literaly said it shouldnt be in the german tree.

It just is your mistake of arguing things that have a basis

1 Like

No not at all. Stop spreading misinformation. Besides what about AMX-30 Super? Going by that logic most of Germany is owned by Soviets and the US.

1 Like

Surely big turret drive inside the hull doesnt count.

Shot Kal, lots of Chinese tanks, T-55M.
Germany has a tonshit of their own Leopards too y’know. The point here is that if German hull is enough for it to be considered an addition to Germany, then I dont know why others cant be for having British hull and turret, or being based of soviet tanks and using soviet components.

If you say that F-16AJ opened pandora box, you’re only saying you support such. One bad doesnt excuse the other. And well if you still say so its again, hypocrat in the way of USSR Centauro talk.

Surely Germans were the ones to produce AMX-30 Super if anyone bought it IRL.

what misinformation is he spreading lol? amx super is modified by the germans isnt it?

I’m saying that his suggestion shouldn’t exist in the first place because it is against the rules. I’m not having a problem with your opinion

I’m referring to the Otomatic Leopard

realy isnt that big of a change

yeah and every country has at least the unmodified versions of the vehicles in their tech tree themself, well besides only germany getting the L, they dont have any version of their KF41

again learn reading

still is a fact that its an exception upgrade packs normaly are found in the nation that designed the packs

1 Like

Whole turret being changed with some eternals is too little change, its all surely is just German engineeing.

Well and prototype Otomatic wasnt designed by Germans, there.