Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

depends then, gajin might either add it with the protection system or none at all

To be honest it isn’t really needed what with the Ersatz-Yorck, Mackensen, O class, P class etcetera.

dont worry about needed or not needed. if its interesting and worth the effort to develop and model etc, its coming into the list.
gaijin will eventually run out of top tier vehicles to add. then they will fall onto lists like these

1 Like

Can you stop stealing vehicles from other nations and putting them in Germany? No Germany isn’t in a bad state at all.

3 Likes

what are you refering to? every vehicle he posted does have german relations or origin

Italian Otomatic? Hello?

1 Like

Besides why steal foreign upgrades for Leopards when Germany has a entire catalogue of modernizations for Leopards itself

1 Like

on leopard chassis yes, thats why he included it

1 Like

You mean upgrades that germany developed themself and neither other the other nations is even in the game?

2 Likes

You realize that Italy themselves manufactured Leopard 1’s as well right?

1 Like

So a recolored 2A6 is more important than Leopard 2Rev?

and? developed by germany, the leopard 1 otomatic was offered to germany as a basis to replace the gepard. Its another F-16AJ case, complain to gajin for opening that card, as it stands it has a basis even if remotely. I myself dont support that one either. But he is not wrong with suggesting it

which one you mean? Both 2 HEL and 2 E have upgraded hull armor and thermals over the 2a6

read above, i dont like that one either but it has a basis for suggestion

He IS wrong for suggesting it. That Leopard hull was manufactured in Italy. It literally has little to no links to Germany. It annoys the ever loving shit out of me because I know for a fact Germany has a lot of vehicles that we still don’t have and yet you people always prefer to steal from other nations. And then there is the magical question. “Why the community hates German mains?” Hmm I wonder why.

2 Likes

Developed by germany, doesnt matter if italy produced it, additionaly italy offered it to germany

again i dont support or like that one either, the only cases of realy us asking for foreign vehicles are for air and helis since both those trees are dead. All other have a basis as small as they might. Other nations got crazier stuff for little reason as well

2 Likes

Besides that, one reason of the annoyance is that everyone and his mother asks for leopards, so some german players just want other vehicles in turn

Rejected by Germany. Didn’t test drive it. No basis for it being in the German tree.

2 Likes

so like the F-16AJ ? again blame gajin on that for opening the pandoras box

1 Like

It’s actually not that difficult to understand that they did that only for the sole purpose for Japan to have a 4th generation aircraft that wouldn’t be too overpowered. Not at fan of the idea of adding proposal vehicles or planned stuff myself.

So you change or mind on giving USSR test driven Centauro and other IFVs or smth? Why be hypocrat?

How is that case ok but this one is not if its literally same conditions?