Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Nothing is confirmed, ever. Even if dev blogs start coming out things can have have changed in the past.

Germany got Italian vehicles before Italy had it’s own tree.

Germany got a SA vehicle before SA became a british sub tree.

Germany got the Finnish KV-1B before Finland became a Swedish sub tree.

US, UK and France all got one or multiple Israeli vehicles before Israel got their own tree.

Some examples from the top of my head to show that a nation getting a single premium/event vehicle from X nation doesn’t say too much.

1 Like

The Benelux is a french sub tree now. So a dutch leopard is going to go to France, no matter what the handful of nationalistic nation mains that you can assemble think about it.

Benelux may not even be a ground sub, such as how SA is only a ground sub for Britain and has only one air vehicle. It should not be in France in the first place but damage must be minimized.

Germany has 1 Swiss squadron vehicle and 1 Swiss premium, by your logic that doesn’t mean too much either.

It does when Smin ( a representative for Gaijin) says swiss vehicles are going to Germany

2 Likes

For the time being

I don’t know how many times I’m going to have to say that. They could decide Swiss vehicles go to nobody tomorrow, or they could decide Swiss vehicles will go to Germany. The only guarantee of that statement is that if a Swiss vehicle is added this very second it will go to Germany.

Holy mother of cope my man, are you that butthurt about the Swiss going to Germany?

2 Likes

No, I think that would be fine. I am simply telling you exactly what that statement from gaijin means. It’s not cope, it’s a fact.

Tell me then, do you foresee Gaijin going back on this statement in the future? I sure dont

No, I do not, I understand and acknowledge Germany is likely to receive Swiss vehicles in the future. Your statement was wrong and could potentially mislead others, so I corrected it.

In what way was it inaccurate?

You said Swiss vehicles are going to Germany as if it was an objective fact, neglecting to include the crucial element that is the “for the time being” in that phrase. That could lead someone who was less informed to make assumptions and potentially spread misinformation elsewhere. It is mostly a nitpick as anyone who even remotely cares about Swiss vehicles knows this, but I feel it is importantly nonetheless.

Yap over

sure thing dude, whatever makes you happy and all that

1 Like

It can barely work as a fighter. I don’t even see anyone using it as CAS since dumb bombs are pointless in top tier and only carrying 2 mavericks.

Yea, you can keep your ugly planes though, I’ll just make fun of you if they’ll end up being added to the german tech tree though. But we don’t need them really, I bet Phantom ICE is better than this abomination of a dorito

And was any SA air vehicle added to another tree in the meantime? No

So it’s safe to conclude that if more SA aircraft will be added in the future they will go to britain. Just like that if more benelux geound vehicles get added they go to France, seeing as they already have a dutch ground vehicle.

1 Like

Most of the Dutch players dislike the new squadron vehicle because a) it’s a copy and paste, b) the crew speaks English.

1 Like

While I’m going to go slightly off topic, but dutch high tier vehicles were bound to be copy&paste. That is just what happens when we import most of the vehicles we use.

Agree about the crew language though.

It’s not total copy-paste, it gets a LWS which the others don’t get.