Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Franc mains are going to explode if their first wheeled IFV in the tree is the Boxer RCT30 that they are ordering currently. But it’s honestly not that bad for them since they can get unique prototypes.

1 Like

They have probably been posted before but the Australian vehicles for the Land 400 program would be nice, especially now that the Lynx could bluster the Puma VGTF at 10.7. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they were a event vehicle since they would definitely create FOMO.

We dont need the aussie stuff. We can get the prototypes that are pure german, even if its made for marketing to austrailia, but let’s not delve into the Commonwealth pool.
Deep though, it may be

1 Like

ACV PUMA PT-2. Cockerill CK 25 B turret with Oerlikon 25mm autocannon

3 Likes

While I agree that it’s not really needed these two are the only ones out the they in any way really match with Germany on this. Imo the lynx is a nice to have vehicle that has a APS that actually really works unlike Strike Shield currently. The standard Lynx prototypes like the IFV or 120mm TD should end up in the tree or as a squadron vehicle.

For now though, the next event vehicle after HMS Barham will be a ground vehicle for Germany.

grafik

Gaijin has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever.

3 Likes

you have a link to the report? :D

i will just say that the Boxer is already in my suggestions

it will be similar to a previous event vehicle as well

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/C964ebQ7BmKY

1 Like