Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

The easiest way I see them adding some Swiss jets is by what I said. De-rank the ICE to rank 7 and folder it with the F-4F Late. Then replace its spot with the F-18. The only jet that doesn’t have a good spot to fit by doing this is the Swiss F-5E.

Fixed canards, similar to the Kfir
Taran-18 Radar instead of the Cyrano Ibis
AIM-9P-4 and P-5
HM-55 radar guided missiles (Swiss AIM-26B)
HM-57 IR guided missiles (Swiss AIM-4B)
A total of four missiles could be carried, two Sidewinders and two Falcons
POHWARO RATO boosters

Probably some other stuff too.

1 Like

Sounds pretty nationally motivated…
Even to the point of being extreme.

I recall your bretheren being quite ecstatic and waving german tech in the french tree.
Fact is.
You dont have any say.
Gaijin does what they want.
If they want mirages for us, mirages are what were gonna get

Oh and btw. Prepare to see mirages in china too cuz pakistan subtree has been hinted by bvvd

4 Likes

Why so petty? More than just France used and modified Mirages you know. I think you just need to accept that.

5 Likes

People are fed up with nations getting other nation’s aircraft. It feels lazy, and it dilutes the uniqueness of nations.

It’s only going to get worse the newer aircraft get, and I’m not looking forward to it.

1 Like

It’s fine imo if a nation really need said vehicle. Which is why I was/am in favor of Germany getting the Swiss F/A-18C, as long as all users get it at the same time.

I just disagreed with the German main cope that Gaijin would somehow go against their wallet and add it as a time exclusive for Germany.

Cope, seethe, mald, etc.

Basically this:

Give Germany Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II, Kanzler Olaf Scholz ordered some.

Have you already recovered from your own “F/A-18C will be time exclusive to Germany” cope?

I remember you were quite into that one.

It wasn’t too farfetched of an idea, it wouldnt have represented any significant jump in tech. Though it’s a shame its not time exclusive, we’re still getting one, so why would I complain? :)

3 Likes

Although I like the idea of Germany getting the F-18 first, it wouldn’t have made sense. Though about the technology, Gaijin still hasn’t, technically, given the ICE its proper amraam even though its been reported an acknowledge so ¯\_(ツ)__/¯

their logic for not giving us the 120B is that “there isn’t any real difference between the A and B in game so there’s no point in changing it”… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Let’s be honest. Anyone with any sort of forward thinking would have known that Gaijin wouldn’t go against their own wallet like that.

But you are right. It’s likely still coming at the same time as the US and likely Swedish ones so it’s all good.

I don’t really care about the 18C personally, but it was really fun seeing all the cope backfire, especially the taunting from bundeswehr guy.

1 Like

Honestly the highlight of that update’s R&R thread for me were the memes about switzerland and Khorneflakez’s neverending cope about the british/aussie Aardvark

1 Like

Want it or not, it’s coming.

Once the Dutch went France that hand was dealt.

2 Likes

Taiwan operates Mirage 2000s, I know China may at some point get them and that’s fine by me, Chinese players don’t beg for everything.

France should get all of these, saying no would be too nationalistic no?

Spoiler

@Godvana @War Crime @CodyBlues if you want a mirage, go play France. Germany has 0 need for ANY mirages in their tech tree. Saying they should get Mirages is greedy and exemplifies all of your negative stereotypes.

1 Like

Leopards or anything Germany tech go to Germany?

Yep, keep them.

this is why.
why is it okay for china, (why do you not care if china gets it) but not okay if germany gets it?
surely the reason isnt some deep seated prejudice against german players or players of germany or the country itself?

if france made that mirage, ofcourse it should always go to the fre*ch first

we agree, need =/= want.
my want is a very shallow one. i surely wouldnt be willing to fight for it