Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

yeah, that was just a mere exaple to those germans that want an otomatic in theyr tt.

yeah, but it is not german

i see logic doesnt work with you…
you have let your emotions consume you…
so i say this…
takes one to know one

and dont mention PC and me in the same sentence lol. im the guy who says the most racist stuff and gets away with it

so no… were staying here… this is a germany wishlist.
your wtv main crying a*s can go back to where you came from

1 Like

there is no south africa air tree

britain doesnt need south africa sub tree, many britains abhor the sub tree because it denied gajin adding their own lights earlier

which wasnt finished equipped with weapons or half their stuff with Irist being specualtion

it isnt necesary at all, naval jets arent a need or prerequisites

yes britain didnt get a fighter until grippen either, great point

i can show you plenty other, if i remember there was a nice F-16 with german flag, and F/A 18 as well

3 Likes

Yes, I know that, just like how the Swedish Leo 2’s are not objectively German, they are Swedish, I understand that, but the majority of the design is German for both. Also, have you just never heard of the SP-70 project?

please read this as context to my thought process (controversy warning)

The difference is that Leo OTOMATIC was an Italian offer to the Bundeswehr. And again, what we’re saying is that we don’t want it in the tech tree (there are better German alternatives), but if it had to go somewhere it would probably end up in the German tech tree.

the Italo/anglo/german arty? yes of course

1 Like

No? (find me a proof please)

Dont we currently know pretty much nothing about that thing? Not even the performance of its missiles?

1 Like

the Italian community actually like the possibility of a second otomatic with different hull

1 Like

fair enough, i would make the phrogfoot go poof from the list but attention is attention… good or bad lol

thats completly fair as well as an event option or whatever, but you cant deny it for the german tree just for the hell of it, it has a possibility there

1 Like

And the sky is blue.

Your opinion, though I am not a ground player so I couldn’t care less. The Gripen remains a good addition to a nation who would’ve had to suffer with the Tornado and much like the Swedes, grind out the same plane with better radars and missiles.

Not far from being wrong, but Gaijin will give planes systems and ordinance they are capable of carrying, regardless if they actually did IRL. The American F-5C uses CMs that were never used in US service, but F-5Cs did mount them in the service of other nations.

My point entirely… there is no need to add jets that barely exist just to give each nation something each patch. There is no need for a nation to be relevant if there is nothing to give.

I can explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you. South Africa is a subtree of Britain. With this logic, you might as well delete all Australian, South African, Finnish, and other nations from the game.

I can show you a Flanker in Japanese livery, doesn’t mean it makes sense or that it’s going to happen.

ups lost myself in the argument gotta walk doggos

Looks like the Ystervarks final form

1 Like

AFAIK it was supposed to use the rolands or the VT-1s when they came around

not a single proof in that suggestion mention this “proposal”

Then why not go and make a suggestion about it for the Italian TT instead of crying here