Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Damn…
2000 posts

BF 109 D1- To bring a revolutionary plane and complete the ME line
BF 109 D - The start of a long relationship - Suggestions / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

Unfortunatly even if requirments are a Little bit lower, the Mako suggestion won’t pass aniway considering it’s situation. But You could try with the Vak, I’m sure that it will be approved. For the armaments there are plenty of sources I have used when I tried to’ make It for Italy (but was denied). When I will have some times I Will send them here.

3 Likes

im also gonna try the hawker P1127 kestrel for germany too

Iirc its been hard denied by Smin on multiple occasions due to its really lackluster armament

But by all means go ahead

eh i mean, as a G-91 level aircraft maybe we can see it?

does anyone know if the kormorans brother, the MBB Jumbo, ever had any testings?
it would prove a better AGM-65 for our ‘beloved’ F-4F-ICE

1 Like

No its armament was genuinely a few SNEBs, thats it

And no ballistic computer or AA rockets, so wouldnt work at all in game

1 Like

Correction, it was either 28 SNEBs or 64 2’ RPs

But the 2’ RPS are REALLY sh*t

yeah imma drop the kestrel lol

I mean, by all means suggest it, but it wont be the Harrier equivelent a lot of people think it is, a better option would be the VAK as its both unique and better in performance, and remember, the Yak-141 got its proposed armaments

Now that i think about it, im not even sure the germans tested the kestrel with armaments, but gaijin might not care

yeah nah i looked into it and its pretty flimsy to say the least, plus i lost interest since its more or less unarmed with no photos of arms either

EDIT: i take that unarmed comment back but still dropping the kestrel

2 Likes

More up armored leopard would be appreciated

1 Like

I thought I made a report for this (on the Su-22M4) but I can’t find it, so maybe I just dreamed it lol

1 Like

i remember seeing a report abt it too lol

As a side note, there are manuals for the M4 floating around I think, but they are in Russian, and you have to pay for them :(

There are like 9 different su-22 manuals though, all costing the same

i have the one for the Su-17M4 but not the export 22M4

yeah sadly i dont have the technical description manual, only the flight one

Does it have stores limitations? Really they should be exactly the same, IIRC the whole Su-17 -20 -22 was just a Soviet deception thing.