Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Well the 27mm does have some crossover, but the MK30/2ABM is a bit too chunky/too much recoil for the LuWa. I think Woolfi is right in saying they’ll go for the 25mm

another possible options would be the same weaponry as the F-35 to share weaponry . Nevermind thats a 25mm lol

They wont put the 25mm gatling onto the LuWa. that would be more than a bit much. Keep in mind the Fuchs replacement program is requiring a 25mm gun, and thats likely why a 25mm is being selected for the LuWa as well

oh didnt even think of fennek replacement yet as well, to many options

The tender literally says it will get a 25mm.
Would personally guess on the KBA, given that its from Rheinmetall

2 Likes

adding this to the wish list cuz funny

(photo not mine)

5 Likes

Lol, who even needs a Tornado ADV

2 Likes

yeah lol, just have 2 Aim-9Ls (maybe even 9Li, 9L I-1) and two AMRAAMs/SkyFlash/Aspide/Sparrow.
while on the topic…
does this mean it can technically carry 4 x Aim 9L?

images (1)
32261643176_44cb008e7f_b
Blitz-Flak-0009-a.jpg_thumb

We need an Opel Blitz im game

4 Likes

imagine if it came into the game in this state…

“komrade the pikture show da shape of da truk.
da truk look dat way so it be dat way”

2 Likes

The problem is this is so unique that this is the only pic that exist.

Now more rockets for Germany:
experimental-german-mlrs-on-the-chassis-of-the-v0-ohhro0u4fhgb1
experimental-german-mlrs-on-the-chassis-of-the-v0-subwk0u4fhgb1

6 Likes

these appear to be the same chassis imo

They are poth are Opel Blitz you can see they have the same wheels covers/numbers, if you look at the doors they are perfectly identical amd poth have the same carriage

1 Like

i think the one in the other thread with the 20mm flak firing at a building was also an opel blitz, it did show the curved roof so i was wondering why it looked familiar…

You mean these
5896488963_71f85ee30d_o
e9643ddaca5e51f0fc284ac30ac73dc6

It could but it’s hard to tell if they are Opels.

1 Like

no not these, it was a picture of the truck facing our 4 oclock to the bottom right of the picture and the single 20mm flak firing at a building (picture context said something about driving out US commandos)

this one

Ooo this one

Unfortunately i checked this my self isn’t not an Opel nor a daimler benz you can see that there is two windows and the wheels cover and the carriage is completely different

1 Like

ah nice spotting!
ngl i kinda prefer the smooth roofs these old trucks used to have over the boxy modern style

1 Like

Old vehicles are nice but every time new look appears and suddenly ppl like that more than that and this is how cares looks got developed

1 Like