Will xbox players be compensated

you still have not shown where in my statement is that opinion. until you do anything you say is wrong by default

I did with the quote.

no you did not
you wrote
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 to the question of “what is 1+1”

My statement has three parts, 1 of them is an opinion. quote just that part and explain why you believe that to be the opinion.

Thank you, I’m glad you could finally admit it was an opinion. That shall be all.

so you can not even say what part of my statement is an opinion and which parts are not. truely you are a master of discussions and know it all fucking waste of time writing with someone with such a low IQ as you

Ok, just stick to your (incorrect) opinion.

Love how angry you’ve gotten during all this. Shows you are great at discussing things when you have to throw insults at people.

Well. I’m out, good luck in your future discussions.

I am more disgusted by you

just answere my damn question and stop trolling.

and now he runs away never having answered a single question or provided any proof for his initial claim XD

No Developer is going to give you compensation for online systems being down with a platform (xbox, ps) That’s not on them, that’s on the platform.

Will EA or whomever give compensation if their own servers and infrastructure go down for a while? Sometimes, but rarely even then.

If you want compensation for Xbox downtime, contact Xbox.

1 Like

BOTH YOU AND LASERDESTROY NEED TO STOP!, stuff like this is why war thunder gets more and more toxic

1 Like

It is already over…

It tends to be why we cannot have nice things…

4 Likes