Will the weekly authentic decals ever come back?

I really enjoyed the authentic decals and would grind them out weekly, is there any news to share regarding this?

13 Likes

I hope one day. I wasn’t playing when it happened but have heard a lot about it

1 Like

I second this movement!

2 Likes

They were some really cool ones, too bad you missed out. It was such a nice gesture towards the historical aspect of the game.

2 Likes

One of the best features ever they have removed.

3 Likes

im sad i wasnt playing the game all those years ago and therefore don’t have the 79th armoured division patch for my tanks

No idea what even happened to them, they just removed them.

The previous decals could be rerun without any difficulty with regard to the number… just rerun the old ones.

@Stona_WT Any projects about that ?

lmao

1 Like

Well it’s not really a motion since we have no authority in this. More of a movement like a revolution when it comes to getting things done here lol.

One little spark of hope would be the Warbond market: as the Astrology pin-up are “near” the end,they can put the old weekly decals there

I hope so, sadly i didn’t have a lot of vehicles to grind them when they were released,so i missed a lot of them

2 Likes

If someone was to do one of those surveys in the Suggestions, I would defenitely vote yes to bring it back. It sounds like it was worth having. Even if they made it decal of the month.

If I did it, it would only be deleted like my suggestion to add reseaching vehicles to the Favourites list like camos, medals, decals, missions, etc. When you keep an eye on how many thousands of points you still need to get, at the moment, you have to keep going into the Research tab and scroll to your plane/tank.

If I remember correctly, they said they would not be coming back anytime soon. I might be misremembering, but that is my recollection.

It pains me to say it. I loved the authentic decals and I really wish they’d come back. They were such a fun way to get cool pieces of history in the game and stopping them was a terrible idea.

2 Likes

1 Like

I just want gaijin to know that it was likely universally enjoyed part of the game.

1 Like

Decals need a lot of love.

We need to be able to create unit numbers that act as single decals too.

2 Likes

This would be such a great addition

Please don’t tell me that they had released the Wild Weasel decal in the past…

2 Likes

You can rest easy. I dont think it has ever been in the game, but i’d like one to be fully emmerced when flying cas with 11.7 russia on the other team.

Thank God, otherwise i would’ve cried so hard
Wild Weasels are one of the most rad squadrons ever conceived,and the things they achieved during the First Gulf War were so incredible