Why US stuck in 1995?

True, the RD-33 only seems to push about 105kN max at alt while the Su-27 has no problem hitting 120.

I’ve personally found it rarely drops below 950km/h

Sources like that are about as annoying as they can be, especially with others like Zaloga downright making up random shit.

Dual band IR with a variable FOV.

Never said it wasn’t.

No, I’m not. I’m thinking that the T-90A is a glorified T-90.

That’s… Also exactly what I had said, almost verbatim. You even quoted it.
What part are you confused about?

So it has basically the same IRCCM of the in game R-73?

LOL yes!

Pretty much. In-game there is no difference between dual band seekers and basic IR seekers, I believe.

F-15C, M1A2 SEP2, etc.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

R-77 has a maximum kinematic range of 80km.

Unless you mean to tell me the R-77 only has a range of 20km…

for the same reason that Germany is stuck with a Phantom for a while

Russian and chinese equipment would be irrelevant to top tier

bad choice of words on my part sorry, should have said “practice” not “reality”, but a new player just looking at the cards might gleam this.

Showing up to the military tech demo and wondering why everyone wants to buy the newest off the line F-16C instead of the MiG-29SMT that’s actually a MiG-29A that has been modernized 14 times

2 Likes

China would at least compete (in the air), especially if the PL-12s gets its shackles (nerfs) off. That thing is like AIM-120C equivalent more or less. And they have fairly good radars (iirc) so it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch.

1 Like

I see. Ignore what I said then, since I had been responding on the basis of a misinterpretation xD

Weapons integration and cost, for the most part.

120C-5 equivalent is the PL-12B, not the current PL-12.

1 Like

J10 is a 2004 plane

if were introducing planes by time this would’ve come before the Su-27SM which is a 2006 plane

at the same time Tranche 1 Typhoons were guarding the skies of Italy, UK and Germany with AiM-9Li-1 and AiM-120C

imagine J10, with twice as much thrust, more agile, more missiles and a better radar

the Su would be utterly irrelevant and the J would at best be a side note in every match

1 Like

and I proved him wrong.

3 Likes

I feel the Su-30MKK would be another nice plane to ease into further aircraft

No you didn’t