The Swiss Hornet is already lowkey lucky to get any A2G munitions to begin with.
So yes, you gotta prove it. Or grind the US ones.
The Swiss Hornet is already lowkey lucky to get any A2G munitions to begin with.
So yes, you gotta prove it. Or grind the US ones.
Because gaijin is gonna need proof a majority of the time, fun isn’t really the main focus of the snail
Other early F/A-18C can carry the HARM, considering theSwiss one can carry also all other A/G ordnance we don’t even have IRL, I see not why that particulaar weapon should be excluded…
Then make a bug report that the vehicle is lacking the weapon with a manual/primary doc showing that the hornet is compatible and see what the devs say
Oh oke good to know that, because currently If Im thinking about supporting Gajin and purchasing a plane only thing that matters is ground ordinance, nothing else since NE is soooooooooooo fun and good.
Recommend waiting until sales in late October or November btw, I know PSN does sales fairly often for pack vehicles so you may get some luck on that front when the Gaijin birthday roles around
No worries bro Im blessed with great job and if I enjoy the game I will spend in it as my Thank you for having a good time. But I bought 5 planes last sale and I stil didnt played all of them, currently addicted to SU-30MKK in NE…
Fair enough
Even without dual mounts it will not be 13.0
Swiss F-18C “Early” is actually a C Late airframe
Well of course. Smin answered that for the F-18C when we asked to get MLU 1 or have the dual mount removed he said 13.7 with dual mounts removed but regardless the devs had no intention to change the BR.
People that willingly won’t a F-18C are actual loons if you ask me. Fate worse than death to want that
Id be mighty interested in this quote. Think you could try to find it?
There’s only like 2 big hornet discussions then some private DMs, it’s in one of those, I’ll look for it later or so, I’ll link the two big discussions if you wanna browse before I search them, one sec
If it’s not there it’s either in my DMs or with Jarms, I’ll need to ask Smin for permission since I did get in trouble last time for posting our convos from DMs
If you would, id be most thankfull. Such quote for future discussion would be priceless.
There is the quote that gaijin will focus on artificial differences when possible in there lol
@Beeschurger quickly checked my Smin screen caps from the discord, not exactly it but I’ll look a bit more later there is this quote, not exactly it but as gaijin stands 10 AIM120s means it won’t go below 14.0 I also should have another one asking about ground RB as the F-18C with no CAS is also 12.7 in ground
Also sub 1.0 KD for its lifespan yet higher KD than the US model for its life guess it wouldn’t go down regardless lol
Thanks but im interested in that specific " no dual racks + aim-120 = 13.7" statement, i need it for my hornet guide 😭
Could just msg Smin about it, things have changed before so what has been said may not be applicable.
can you prove that the F/A-18C is one from after Armament program 2011?