Why people are so rude?

Pretty sure I can out run or dodge you, the acceleration of BT is crazy.

What a completely unreasonable thing to do, killing an enemy who can capture the point, damage you or at the very least reveal your position to their team so they can kill you.

a bt-5 doesn’t have 27 hp/t and cant outrun my AGM thats going to teamkill you

Saw a guy attach tow cable to a low tier Stewart and drug him around. I enjoyed watching him die. To me it’s griefing your team and trying to throw a match…which deviants will think is fun.

2 Likes

TIL it’s “rude” to literally play the game, which is about killing the enemy’s tanks? I think you’re looking for Stardew Valley.

2 Likes

BT-5 got almost 35 hp/t, and extremely good gear ratios due to low top speed. It recently got buff from 365 hp to 400 hp.

L + ratio

That doesn’t do anything Stone. You put a hard cap, that limits how many vehicles we can bring into those tiers. Which also limits the type of medals you can obtain. Godmode is one of the hardest medals with the highest reward to get simply because you need to be in a vehicle that is going to perform significantly worse compared to the more modern contemporary however if you do manage to get a kill it is extremely humiliating for them since they have to either deny or admit that they were just beaten by a Grand or Great Grandfather plane. Of a certain era.

It also functions as a morale booster when they see an old vehicle beating newer more superior crafts.

It is also lucrative to have a T1-T2 plane with decent guns in you Air AB lineup just in case. If the enemy is close to your spawn, you will get headons even in top tier and you will win those or assure mutual destruction often enough to make the 20k SL “Godmode” reward worth it.

1 Like

Why are you trying to justify bringing low tiers to toptier just shut up

1 Like

Only an arcade player could call a 20k sl reward lucrative

Uuuih “Arcade Player” as an insult? I am shocked.

No an extra 20k sl each match is very useful. Even on a 100k sl match it is a plus of 20%.

That is lucrative, any way you look at it.

1 Like

I killed an M22 in top tier… he shot at me and that made him fair game

20k in arcade is still not that much at high tier. at top tier you can usually if you get 2-3 kills get like 40000sl

Arcade is the game mode I play when my lions is low, it’s just easier and quicker way to make tons of lions in a very short time. My T29 would average 25-70k per match, since name tags are there you have more control over the course of the battle, with extra informations on the screen you can assess the risk factors and knowing when to back off to decrease the probability of dying, just many ways to increase your earnings, like machine-gunning every threats you see to earn that extra rp and lions because the information on the screen tells you when you are safe to do so.

Free points, easy kills.

20k + on a 40k game is a 50% increase… how is that not a lot?

I agree, i usually play Air AB when i am down on SL. It just prints lions

20k+40k ??? where did you get that idea from???
I only said 40k was normal at top tier, and that means that 20k is not a lot in arcade

(this is not meant to be rude the ? are just me being confused)

if 40k is normal at top tier arcade, and you can add another 20k by having a single low tier plane in your lineup to achieve godmode, then godmode is a 50% increase of your SL rewards, of an Arcade battle.