Why people are so rude?

you cant have anymore fun, like you bring a low tier to 11.3, DESTROYED in 3 minutes, its not that fun to kill a little dude that just wants to have fun, also if you kill like a L3/33 at top tier the kill reward is like 100 sl nothing more.

Because “haha funny guys i got uptiered!!” or whatever

12 Likes

what does it mean lol

No idea, I assume an attempt to be funny or whatever. The only reason i find understandable is for the God Mode reward, other than that, its people being weird.

2 Likes

I do not know if I understand you correctly. You are upset, because enemy team destroyed your troll vehicle?
Why should they spare your life? You can cap point on same level as any other vehicle = you are same threat to thier team.

23 Likes

If you spawned on the same team as me in an L3/33 I’d flip you over, pop some smoke on you and leave you there for the match.

Or deposit you in a river if nearby.

11 Likes

the thing is bud.

If someone managed to kill an enemy with a severely undertiered vehicle, there is a big chance of a “lol” or something rude from them in chat.

And you see, that’s where the fun ends. people seems to think, just because they spawn in a shoe box, people should let them be, but they will still have every right to kill an opponent.

That’s not how it goes.

Fair enough if you spawn in a silly scooby doo van, but you are STILL fair game.

6 Likes

It’s a very competitive gaming environment; there are people who would sell their sister for one more kill. Anyway, if you bring low-tier units to a high BR, you need to do it consciously to add value to your team looking for a god mode. If you bring a weak unit just to mess around, you’re depriving your team of a useful vehicle at that BR and giving the other team an easy kill.

2 Likes

This game gives pennies for kills of any type, the bulk of rewards are based on time and activity.
Killing a useless box which can contribute nothing to their team gives me activity which tied with time gives me rewards.
So I’ll kill everyone I see.

Don’t want that to happen?
Don’t bring a completely useless vehicle which is nothing more than a liability to your team.

3 Likes

Because bringing a low tier vehicle is stupid if you want to be an annoying little redditor then go to a custom game if not enjoy me teamkilling you the first chance i get especially if you bring a prop to toptier ARB.

1 Like

You are on the other team. You should be killed no matter what.

If you are going to bring a low tier tank, bring an effective one. A puma at 8.0 is acceptable, but an L3 at 11.0 isn’t.

1 Like

Maybe putting a limit on the BR range of the vehicles that players can bring to a battle would be beneficial. Had a battle at a 11 BR and had 3 “teammates” using reserve vehicles.

How do think our team did in that battle?

Certainly you can understand the frustration of those of us that actually attempt to PTO and play as a team, in what is advertised as a team based game, when see what are essentially trolls ruining the experience for the rest of us.

1 Like

Doesn’t help that gaijin actively promotes bringing lower tier vehicles into higher tiers

1 Like

A BT-5 can spawn in, cap a point, then hop in a Heli or Plane, which is very concerning for the other team.

On the other hand, the BT-5 could just die, feed the enemy team SP, and let them get in a Heli or Plane, which is very concerning for the team the BT is on.

So, y’know. It’s fair to not want it to play.

1 Like

I always make sure to ram them out of a cap or prevent them from capping entirely

2 Likes

Harassing other players because they’re playing a video game in a manner you do not like is never acceptable. And often reportable, for that matter.

Based

Cringe

2 Likes

Literally This happens and you cope about it ?

2 Likes

i dunno, i don’t kiil low tier tanks in top tier

It’s not my problem if you’re on the enemy team and essentially wasting a slot by bringing a woefully inferior vehicle that’s well outside it’s actual BR MM range.

I will still frag you. Indiscriminately. Zero hesitation.

You are owed nothing and I will have no qualms about sending you back to the hanger.

1 Like