Why is the Vautour IIN(C) only at 8.0 in GRB?

Vautour IIN(C) carry air-to-ground Nord (AS20 and AS30) that are Manual (MCLOS) guided and can easily curb stomp any SPAA around 8.0, the only SPAA that can go up against it is the Chinese WZ305 with its proxy shell.

It’s especially horrid in Squadron Battle, the Vautour IIN(C) gets air-spawn and can just bum rush the enemy airfield and kill the enemy fighters before they can even get off from the runway with air-to-air Nord (AA-20). Even at 9.0, the Vautour IIN(C) performs just fine right alongside the Sea Vixen F.A.W. Mk.2. Gaijin you don’t even play your own game and it shows.

I wrote a suggestion to raise it to 8.7 GRB in the last BR change dev log and of course it got ignored.
Vautour IIN(C) sits lower than B-66B somehow (8.0 vs 8.3) even tho the B-66B only get dumb bombs and can’t even dodge aim9b. I know you guys got to make premium vehicle under-tiered so that it sells but this is just pathetic.

Because for some reason its br is no different than the TT variants

I didn’t even know there was an area for submitting reports on suggested changes in br

TT ones (S.O.4050 Vautour IIB, S.O.4050 Vautour IIA) doesnt get nords, yet still same BR

this is more of a rant than report suggestion, bug reports BR change gets ignored anyway

funnily enough, the TT one that gets only AA nords (Vautour IIN(M)) sits higher at 8.3 than the premium one that gets A-A and A-G nords + dumb rockets & bombs

Does this dev log exist? 🤔

well it wasnt called dev log but its the BR change for the month or something i forgot what its called but they roll around every few months or so, and yea my suggestion about the Vautour gets ignored ofc

I didn’t even know this existed. Last time I just made a suggestion on the forum and apparently a developer saw it and accepted it.

I dig around and found one: Planned Battle Rating Changes (January 2026) - Official News, Development Blogs and Updates - War Thunder — official forum

They post a planned battle rating changes and u can go comment to suggest a change that you think should happen, though ur gona get ignored most of the time

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, it’s been many months since the last poll was conducted, and it still had almost 5000 responses. Is it worth it?

Ngl I’ll self report I have it and while I hated it in planes I recently discovered how low rating it is in tanks and it’s just absurd

1 Like

The TU-95M is at 8.0, while the Yak-28B is at 7.7 in ground mode btw

1 Like

yea GRB bomber BR are all over the place and it makes no sense. Gaijin doesnt seem to care enough to fix them either

yea u just outranges the living shit out of any SPAA u face and u can easily outrun any fighter that are trying to chase u, its ridiculous

The only problems for me was once a wz305 proxy ammo actually blew up my missile going toward him and 2)once you run out of the 2 as30 the 2 as20 have infinitely less tnt so you quite literally need a direct hit to kill, any mistake unless it’s an anti air and it won’t do a thing but it’s still overpowered pretty much

At least it requires some skill unlike auto guided stuff