Why is the type 81C BR getting moved up to 11.3

Nope, not even close. Hell, you can see the difference yourself in this very thread, 0:30 in this post.

Iglas are the only IR SAMs in game that are capable of near instant pull right after launch, with every other missiles being borderline unusable within ~1.5km. The Strela and Type 81 only partially compensate for this due to their higher G pull, allowing them to counteract it more aggressively.

5 Likes

My mistake then.

I still have had waaayyyy more success with the PGZ04 compared to the M4 due to the reasons I listed. I can’t get the M4 to work.

I’m not complain about these kill streaks but half of these are slow CAS weapons easy to shot down with and the A-10 and the YAH-64 would have send you back to garage if they playing right way attacking you from behind instead frontal.

1 Like

It’s so annoying when you play the Type 81 or Type 93 and the missiles doesn’t do anything for the first second and then fails to hit the target up close.

2 Likes

IR doesnt work against ka 52 nor mi 28

most of the time i get 5 or more kills with that thing but all of them are just helis flying high or slow CAS passing above the battlefield, in the last 10 matches i probably got 3 players that knew how to actually do CAS and of course i died

Of course it does.

it doesnt as they have DIRCM your lock circle goes crazy

1 Like

Just do it

2 Likes

you can with photocontrast mode yes, not in IR like i Stated

2 Likes

Both the KA52 and Mi28NM have DIRCM, which makes IR missiles go everywhere except where they are supposed to.

They even jam pre-launch, which is impossible, but they haven’t done anything about that ever since they came into the game.

11 Likes

This something i’ve been wondering for a long time, shouldn’t IRCCM SAMs be immune to IRCMs the russian helis employ?

3 Likes

they should but ask that to gaijin lol

2 Likes

Not all IRCM are the same, and neither are all IRCCM.

1 Like

Yes, at least for stinger and equivalents.

DIRCM for example has no effect on Stinger POST because the UV shadow is still present, which stinger can lock.