Why is the su30 mk2/mkk still 13.3

I completely understand, my point was that, given the current BR values, a rating of 13.3 isn’t ‘bad’ because the Su-27SM is at 13.7 at the end of the day, it’s due to the compression.

Perhaps, but now then compare Mig-29SMT vs the Premium Su-30s.

It’s a question of missiles, because the MiG-29’s radar is better, so you need fewer missiles. But I still get the point it’s that whole compression thing.

Even when compared to the MiG-29M, the SU-30s (both the MK2 and the MKK) are better.
More missiles, more countermeasures, better airframe, lower fuel consumption, and more fuel.

2 Likes

Yeah, the official statement on why they are 13.3 still was just hilarious

4 Likes

with that rwr and radar?

yes, there is a reason the su27SM was the best plane in tss during the previous lineup

I think the same, I believe they should be at 13.7 because playing within the 13.0 to 13.7 range gives me a lot of problems and they have a very high win rate or K/D for their RB, but Gaijin doesn’t care and just abuses their power, using them for propaganda and to monetize with less effort -_-
I want to clarify that I don’t dislike Russia, I’m even close to top tier, but they overpower it too much…
In fact, I want to add that a guy on YouTube uploaded a short using one of them and managed to get 7 kills, even so I clarified my position and he even gave me the reason to give them a higher br and he said that due to a radar issue it cannot be at 14.0, only up to 13.7 and he said that he was precisely taking advantage of this advantage since he was doing the event. I don’t blame him for that

??

The fact the Mirage 4000 with no ARH and sits at 13.0 and has to constantly face this jet is a crime

meanwhile Jap. F-16 OCU rotting at 13.7 (10k games played last month)

Because now that Little Saint James Island is closed for business, the investors and CEO need more money for new islands.

1 Like

Su-30MKs vs MiG-29M?
Yes they have the better airframe
Especially at Medium-High alt

Fulcrum airframe suffers at medium alt and it’s even worse at high alt