Why is the Stormer HVM so bad?

Or you can just look here

Ok, i got some things in the dump, i will look at them later

1 Like

Well there is one more issue, i bug reported the IRST locking onto flares which it shouldn’t ve doing about it a year ago and it was fixed however it seems that big it back again and affecting other vehicles, personally i would say the sheer lack of spaa players is why it’s not been reported already. Let me know if you’ve heard anything about it issue internally cheers :)

I’d love to see a starburst spaa too

1 Like

The gepard has shot down multiple of those drone but in game cannot lock a scout drone

And no, I’m not managing the bug list for the stormer either 😜🤣

1 Like

Dont worry, i just made a dump for everyone to see. That is how i work normally, i make a dump, i filter it and then i use what is left to work. Not gonna demant it from you, i would never, and i dont plan to make more reports.

2 Likes

Does the Starburst even have a proxy fuse? If not then LMM is the only option.

Im fairly sure it does

Contact and non contact fuse

Is that supposed to be something that says it has a proxy fuse or did you put in the wrong photo?

I didn’t add the link

Look, we had numerous complaints it didn’t work how it did in real life, then community members put the effort in to get it corrected with primary source materials.

Frankly its a little ridiculous that before it was corrected the complaint was it lack its real world performance. Now you’re complaining that it is reflective of real life? Its really disappointing to see and also a little insulting to the effort community members have put into it.

1 Like

What he’s talking about is that the first fix they put in was a few unnecessary nerfs.

Different devs for different issues. One isn’t exclusive to the other.

1 Like

Without sounding like a d**k wouldn’t it be better for gaijin to simply copy and paste the stormer hull and launcher and just add another missile type like starburst or martlets to give 10.0+ Britain a working spaa unit the stormer is fixed? Surely that a better route to take. Similar range, similar br, just an easier missile to programme and it’s done and dusted giving them more time to fix the stormer?

1 Like

Whos complaints?
My complaints are, and always have been the constant nerfs and lack of fixes for the crippling bugs that afflict the stormer.
And seeing as both these things are continuing to occur and will continue to occur in the future I will continue to complain about it.

Maybe instead of spending time quickly actioning any report that happens to be nerf the time would be better spent fixing the issues that currently make the vehicle essentially unplayable first? Or actioning any of the buffs?

Why c&p stormer? LMM and Starstreak can be used at the same time, so just give it as a missile to it. Remove starstreak temporary or let players choose. OR maybe even mix?

Might be best to take a look at what I was responding too:

As I pointed out, the only reports that were open on its published parameters were actioned and were fixed. These issues were all configuration matters that can be resolved quickly and brought its performance in line with its real world values. It now does perform within its published parameters.

Had we not have resolved them, it would be 3 additional matters people here would instead be asking “why have none of the reports been addressed yet?”. Now the ones that could be done, have been.

As also mentioned above, the contact / fuse issue is not a simple matter and a far more technically complex and challenging issue. There was no reason to not fix and resolve those reports that could be done due to an entirely different type of issue that is in no way connected or even handled by the same developers (due to its nature being a suspect code issue). So rather than leave all reports remaining open for no real reason, those that could be fixed easily have been and the more complicated matter that requires deeper investigation and work is still under work, but is not connected to those issues.

1 Like

As above, entirely different people work on configuration issues to gameplay code issues. So by not fixing those 3 reports, no extra time would have gone into the contact fuse investigation, as its got nothing to do with those working on that.