It used to be 60 btw

It got reduced a few weeks ago.

Also that pen is bonkers if we’re killing T-80s with that

Although personally I think that’s fair given the amount of suffering 😂

you have to hit the gunner optic to do that

1 Like

Skill Issue :(

Thats just the Ovepressure mechanic working as intended :p

I’ve managed to kill a few of those soviet biased bastard’s. It’s the only thing you see at that tier. Well, aside from the Su-25K and Turms. Anyway the point is that the Stormer compared to the ADATS is more accurate but also less damaging.

1 Like

If the ADATs is worse i’m just not gonna get it and use planes instead. Run the gauntlet of the Pantsir.

The ADATS is good. The only issue is that the missiles move about the place too much. And that you have to reload all 8 of them at the same time. It is a good SAM system but really like blowpipe it’s only useful in a head-on.

1 Like

Basically all the sam spaa’s were nerf’d into the ground on a previous update and now there’s a handful that somewhat work… Balanced…

2 Likes

They nerfed roland3 ,nerfed radar of ASRAD,nerfed irccm of mistral, made starstreak impossible to use.
And buffed strela and gave it ability of hitting target up to 6km and completely ignoring flare, then they buffed 9m311 of 2s6 to 32G.
This is so bloody balanced.

8 Likes

Stingers are better than the rolands lol

The ASRAD was the last “Efficient” AA aginst su-25s under 11.0. And today I find out that Gaijin nerfed itself radar this update, they made every target a little tiny line in radar, which can be coverd by coordinate lines and line of sight easily.Looks like they still want to sell more premium Su25.

Can’t have their new premiums suffering

That’s the other thing I don’t get. Strelas were hot garbage irl, and yes i know its the Strela 10, but flare dumping 30 flares should probably decoy it, especially if your engine is idling?

2 Likes

If it’s in optical contrast mode flares are going to do nothing.

Not entirely sure what I’m meant to do, nor why it’s at 9.3.

1 Like