Why is the R-73 so bad?

French prem Tiger with ATGMs it never used: Hello
Italian ADV’s with SARHs they never used: Hello
Sparrows on Blk 50 F-16: Hello
APFSDS on BMP-2M: Hello.
Whole Yak-141 with features it never had: HELLO.

All of those are fictional, stop the cope that it’s only Germany who’s received this “preferantial” treatment. This is what Gaijin does to make the game more or less balanced because otherwise only US and Russia would matter above 10.3

2 Likes

Sparrows on BLK 50 are dead weight, 6X 9M is better anyway. YAK-141 is a meme plane. I would not be so sure about the APFSDS on BMP-2M , it probably does have it IRL. If the ADV never had SARH remove it id completely agree with it.

MiG-23ML using R-24s and CM dispensers it never had: Hello.

List goes on but definitely 1+ your point.

No, i like it. I am completely fine with the removal of all that you mentioned, as long as german R-27E gets removed with it.

1 Like

Then you’re prolly also fine 9.13 losing ERs I take it?
(It also has them for balance, even if Russia did have them in service, 9.13 was never seen with one because it wasn’t bought for MiG-29s until like early 2000s, at least Russian MiG-29 manual from 1995 doesn’t show it so).

2 Likes

face it you don’t like the Germans have a better mig then you
i wish they add a mig29k to Britain so you could moan more

1 Like

It could use them according to some Russian manual readers here since it is russian and would only need updating of the weapons computer. While germany cannot update for missiles they do not have , you know?

No, I don’t. Because @Godvana did the research and found out that per Luftwaffe’s former MiG-29G pilots it had the ER on its weapon selector, so the “update for the missiles” argument is baseless at this point. The only gripe you can have with it is that the 29G never operated this missile, but at that point many jets would lose out because we wanna be fair and square, don’t we?

1 Like

Germans never got the missile. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Can’t wait for 2S38 to lose its entire load-out :)))

Stay fair and square my guy.

(This is btw irrelevant because Gaijin doesn’t care if the country actually operated it or not, just whether it was even remotely possible and then adds it for balance).

But if you want it gone so much, I do hope you will also advocate for F-4F to be added right here, right now with AIM-120Bs and IRIS-T to fill its place.

Sure, i do not play the 2S38 anyway, couldnt care less, bought it played like 20 matches that is it, it is trash imo, people who die to it claiming it is op is pure copium. the HSTV-L with better armor and rounds that can front pen top tier MBT lower plates exists. It is great as SPAA though, better than the nerfed to hell tunguska thats for sure.

so you only care cause it is better then you mig29

Captured vehicles aren’t in tech trees to begin with.
And trialed vehicles have been commonplace since game introduction.

@FurinaBestArchon

Realistic & correct as per the manual.

A round it fires IRL which you admit in the following quote:

Once again realistic & accurate; just like Kikka, XP-50, VB1002, etc.

Irrelevant as they can fire the missile.

All 4 are non-fiction.

Can’t comment on Tiger HAD since I spotted a historical report on the bug report website.

2S38 also has its accurate weaponry.

Sure, make the F-4F 15.0 and add IRIS-T, where it will face latest generation R-74s and AIM-9Xs. Will be fun in the F-4F im sure.

Evidence?

Because nowhere did I say it fires it in real life (do you even know what an EXPO is?).

Once again realistic & accurate; just like Kikka, XP-50, VB1002, etc.

No radar. No IRST. Gaijin was fucking guessing where the IRST on this thing was dude.

Irrelevant as they can fire the missile.

You’re completely missing the point you melon.

This is my point, YOU DON’T WANT TO FACE SOMETHING BETTER OR EQUEAL. You want to stomp, and by stating that you confirmed my assumption.

Cope and seethe. 29G will keep both ER and ET.

3 Likes

An EXPO is a real-life event.

my point exactly he doesn’t like the Germany’s getting mig29 with that loadout and find any way to say it should be nerrfed

What? Real left?

Anyways, It’s an event where new technology (that usually isn’t in service) is shown off, usually for export purposes.

So a 30mm APFSDS being there doesn’t mean Russia operates it. The same applies to other nations.

If the vehicle could use it, it can get it.

Hence why Germany has missiles it never bought for balanz.