Why is the R-73 so bad?

lmao, so the only reason other vehicles with fictional loadouts don’t count is because ‘I don’t like them’

2 Likes

And here it is, the usual “wow but US!!!” as if no other nation exists in this game apart from Russia and the aformentioned US.

Cope more.

1 Like

Brain said life, reflexes typed something else.

As for operating; It’s irrelevant what countries limit their aircraft to for operations, as War Thunder isn’t a historical battles simulator thankfully.
I’m glad that War Thunder is a war games simulator, if people want historical battles they can make custom battles with other groups.

YES YES when germans got the better MIG-29 it was Russians that got the best variant that is 9.12 i guess? I thought it was definitely Russian Bias back then as well.

The most meta plane in the game for 10 months belonged to… guess it. Germany.

Bro cannot cope with reality so tries to cover it with factionalism and accusations lmao. Poor german dude. What did they do to you.

That’s the entire point… I’m basing that argument around Malekitth’s frankly idiotic point of view where a country has to 1000% operate said piece of equipment to have it in the game.

If’s that’s done (and it never will, because once again, it’s a dumb point of view), BRs of dozens if not hundreds of vehicles would have to be changed, something Gaijin can’t be arsed to do.

2 Likes

if that actually was his point of view he would moan about the yak141 but no he just doesn’t like another nation got a better mig then him

Pretty much yeah. On the old WT forum he was moaning that Russia needs S-300 to counter the FlaRakPanzer (the one at 10.3)… lmao.

He also ignores that 29G is only better strictly in a dogfight (wow so surprised!!! not like it’s much lighter or anything!), but in every other regime the SMT is better; CAS, BVR w/radar, RWR, more CMs now, time spent flying etc.

2 Likes

Because YAK-141 is not played by many and is not meta defining, it is underwhelming as hell, couldnt care less what happened to it anyway. Stop talking on my behalf.

1 Like

you only care when it rivals your stuff

4 Likes

29G, F-16C/D, and 29SMT are all equally meta defining, so your point doesn’t really stand much ground.

2 Likes

My stuff? you mean 6 nations? Because i have 6 nation fully unlocked,will be 7 nations when i finish german tree this month. Unlike you i am not a garbagenado british main. I play every nation, and am not blindsighted by playing 1 single underwhelming nation and maining it like you because you are british.

1 Like

wow you played so many nations and don’t understand balance as Germany kind of needs this as the next good fighter they are gonna get is the euro fighter. And how im i blind sided i don’t play Germany but I’m defending them when i main Britain

Average german that only has german top tier spotted, thats why he probably wants the 29G to be so good, so he can have a great time stomping everyone else. But he accuses ME OF WANTİNG TO STOMP LMAO.

Bro hasnt even touched any other nations top tier and has no clue about how they are lmao.

He is just mad that glorious german engineering couldnt produce anything flying worth a penny for 60 years and is seething and malding about it lol. I wonder if you also listen to Erika while playing your Russian MIG-29 in your german tree.

1 Like

He is making valid points you are just mad

1 Like
2 Likes

YEP, but according to 1 british main and 1 german main (who have never even played with the R-73) it has 0 issues, you are not allowed to say it has tracking and guidance issues.

alot of missiles have there proxies not working lately but it do a 108 which is weird

i have played with r73 before the smt came out

You forgot the F-4F ICE. Faster, worse dogfighting F-18.

depends how good of phantom it is