Why is the M1 Abrams and the M1 KVT at 10.3?

Usa gaming sir, please understand

1 Like

Gaijin need to Fix M735 (underperform) , M774 (overperform) .
Then add M833 to Abrams and M60A3.
M833 would barely change anything about Abrams anyway beside +10-20mm pen so in my opinion so I don’t think Abrams need BR change.
what we need is BR decompression.

1 Like

They are using a universal formula for all apfsds. Pretty much any alloy rod will underperform, only a few shells benefit from this

1 Like

Nope. Its barely better than M774. Leo 2A4 should go to 10.7 before M1

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a bug that benefit the Abrams, but for sure the turret ring should be fixed, the Abrams can easily die from a hull shot and a side one too, i don’t see a problem here.

3rd best and its a close 3rd

The the base M1 Abrams should get access to M833 and all issues would be solved.

It does not. It’s currently a strong contender for best overall MBT at 10.3 across any nation.

I’m sorry to say, but the easiest way to identify newbies is with their hyper fixation of armour and pen values.

These stats are nowhere near as important as beginners believe them to be, acceleration, reverse speed, turret traverse, reload rate, survivability, etc. are all massively important factors as well, and it just so happens that the M1’s are superior to almost anything else in the majority of those categories.

M1A1 is a whole different tank.

The M1’s are the most mobile MBT’s at 10.3 in the entire game.
They are MASSIVELY more mobile than the 120S and AMBT, you don’t seem to grasp just how gigantic the difference in mobility is here.

The M1 literally has double the engine power of a 120S for the same weight, that’d be the equivalent if a T-72B with it’s 840 hp engine had a twin brother that featured a 1680(!!!) hp engine.

As stated earlier, the M1 is the best all around MBT at 10.3. To claim that it needs a downtier is absurd.
I can be equally absurd and claim the Object 292 needs to move down to 9.7 as well.

8 Likes

The M1 (KVT) is great at 10.3, I have no complaints about it. Superb mobility, a quick reload rate and magnificent gun handling makes it excellently suited for most scenarios. M774 isn’t the best round at the BR but it’s still good enough to be able to dispose of all enemies.

4 Likes

You are looking at penetration in a vacuum. The M1 is one of the best 10.3 MBTs and is far better than the 120S.

3 Likes

Please tell me you dont want an M1 Abrams at fkin 9.7…
https://media1.tenor.com/m/DS8Rep4Tzd0AAAAC/tywin-madness.gif

And we have mutiple discussion / suggest that Gaijin should update their universal formula or modified it. So each shell can perfrom close ot its irl capability not overperfrom or underperform.
But isn’t that in M735 case it got nerf after misinterpreted information report which Conraire confirm ?

2 Likes

I have no clue anymore. I think they changed it to use the formula statistics

I meant the M1 abrams and the kvt

The KVT is one of, if not the best tank on 10.3. It’s very user friendly. It’s even better than leo2pz123. If KVT would get M900 or something it would probably got instantly put on 10.7 or 11.0

I’ll make a post with comparision after 200battles with kvt, turms and leo2pzbtl.

you may be search for :"IPM1"😆
but yeah KVT is quilt good 10.3 vehicle

M1 is actually a rather extreme vehicle, get high mobility and extremely short loading time, just like an opposite of TURMS
I have rich gaming experience with M1, Leo2A4 (Strv121), and TURMS

u can also say the same thing about the pz 123, it has a round with a 232 pen a 500m, I guess u trade mobility for shit armor/round, but the kvt and m1 has better armor and engine.

It has worse armor, but i think has about the same performance. The M1 has a pen of 211 at 500m at 60degrees the first round after heat is 164 at 500m at 60 degrees. I have the px123 and my rounds dont bounce like they do the the M1. I want to like the M1 but i just cant

Better armour*

1 Like