Why is the J7E so low in BR?

j7e being the only thing behind the block 10 f16 in flight performance while at lower BR than the f-5e which is half a mig19s with two bad missiles sends me. And the f-5c? same br? two 10g’s and the worst flight performance of any previous 10.3 in game? you had to literally present yourself in a 10.3-11.3 to die to an f-5c.

Thank you for letting us know what plane made you ragequit today.

lmfao what? 13.0 cant even SEE 11.0

12.3 is 11.0?

you just listed a 13.7 aircraft? are you trolling?

have you even played the game before? these are ALL 12.3

I have.
You obviously havent since you dont remember anything before the recent decompression.
This list is outdated due to the battle rating changes since a few weeks ago.

ok? m2k5f was 13.0 at the time, and majority of those planes were not 11.0, which is what he said

Bro there WAS no 13.0 at that time.
This is before you ever reached top teir.
This is OLD.

That list is from march 17.

Before this ever happened

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Are you for real???
The comment i made was on march 17 to a totally different guy about a totally different topic in a totally different environment.

Stop making a fool of yourself if you cannot follow the conversation.

source?

Are you okay?
Source for what??

can we get a fact check?

For what?
Check the comment that i made, who i made it to, when i made it, and how thr immediate responders reacted.

Not a guy who comes in half a year later and calls me wrong for my past being outdated lmao

I don’t agree with F5e being a mig 19 but what ever, I know AIM9J(9P or what ever same 20Gs) is way worse than PL5B, but GAIJING always took the logic of radar=better, so like although Mig19 is clearly inferior to Mig21 (700km/h slower ) and they are at same BR. I would like another BR extension just so it’s all fair. In theory J7E has all aspects IRL as that was what it was designed for, and I hardly think 11.3/11.7 with PL5C/PL8s would be any problem.

You see this is why nobody thinks you’re credible. We know you’re a troll, that’s why you resort to waiting until your opponents arguments are outdated.

Get a life

2 Likes

zinozen many 11.7+ aircraft have moved to 12.7. The J7E was already undertiered before the BR raise, now it’s the cancer of 11.0.

pulls out the nerd card showing stats
tells me to get a life
gets destroyed with evidence

imagen

L.

All rear infrared missiles have omnidirectional locking capability, but their locking distance is very close. Coincidentally, you are a twin engine fighter and have turned on this booster, which makes your heat source very obvious, resulting in the PL5B being able to lock within 1km

the booster was turned off until i got my wing removed where I accelerated to fly straight for as much as i can. The missile proxied 20m away from me which is the same as the phoenix while weirdly enough having the same destruction power. All in all, the pl-5 is an extremely strong missile and just for the sake of the g load and count the j7e has to go to 12.3. And for the performance alone, 12.3 too. So the appropriate BR for the j7e is 12.3 minimum, not 11.0. Also, Chinese 30mm cannons have better tnt load than russian 30mm cannons. A single j7e gun gives better results than three nr30s on mig19s.

we can see from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd pics, flares go from 60, 58, 56, which means the PL-5B locked onto flares and proxied on you.

its your own fault for giving the missile a hot target so near to you

i flew away from the flare in order to dodge the missile. If the missile proxied on me being more efficient at ignoring flares from head on than an aim9m, then the pl5b is just bullshit. Which is my point.