Why is the J7E so low in BR?

the J7E has four of the best missiles in the entire game, knowing how pl5b’s are notorious for acting like camera guided missiles ignoring flares and leaping over mountains to get your engine while on 50 percent throttle, the j7e is very close to the mirage 2000 when midway spaded and has always been at 11.0. Why?

🤣The PL5B is just a rear end missile. If you say that the PL5B had an OP before the collective revision of air-to-air missiles, I can still recognize it. The current PL5B can only be said to be relatively usable, but compared to other 11.0 aircraft that have always had omnidirectional missiles, it is still much worse. The PL5B still needs to obtain the rear end launch position

2 Likes

🤣The PL5B is just a rear end missile. If you say that the PL5B was OP before the collective revision of air-to-air missiles, I can still agree with it. The current PL5B can only be said to be relatively usable, but compared to other 11.0 aircraft that always have omnidirectional missiles, it is still much worse. The PL5B still needs to obtain the rear end launch position

To put it simply, skill issue, should have jammed the WEZ

3 Likes

skill issue, are you a F4S player?

In fairness, the J-7E, like the F-5E, should logically lack the best IR capabilities of the tier owing to fantastic airframe performance. Which is to say the J-7E is very balanced owing to the whole its characteristics form at 11.0

rear end… but it can be launched from side-front aspect. It is also notorious for being basically unflareable even from long distance. No 11.0 aircraft has omnidirectional IR missiles, except the MiG21 Bis and some weird attackers (that are the a10 and su25 for example)

1 Like

no lmfao, i was using the Mirage 2000

it is better than the f-5e and it has four pl5b’s which are like magic 1’s with the range and gimbal of the aim9g. There’s no effing way you really said this about the plane that could literally out dogfight the MiG19S, the MiG29 and the F16A block 15 before the mig got nerfed and f16s buffed.

1 Like

i’m going to put it simple for you too

you cannot engage anyone for long let alone the j7e, you however are faster than it, this only leaves you with the only chance of hit and run (basically like pretty much 90 percent of jet RB) and in the meantime you’re going cold the missile will get you, be it from 0.9 km be it from 4km away.

So yes, the only “wez” available you have is either behind or in front in most scenarios.

1 Like

You sure about that?

List of aircraft with all aspect missiles around 11.0

MiG-21bis,
Mig-21bis-SAU,
MiG-21 Lazur M,
MiG-23M,
MiG-23MF,
MiG-23ML,
MiG-23MLD,
MiG-27K,
MiG-27M,
Su-17M4,
Su-22M4,
JH-7A,
Mirage F1C,
Mirage F1CT,
Mirage F1C-200,
Mirage 2000C-S4,
Mirage 2000C-S5,
Mirage 2000D-R1,
Mirage 2000-5F,
F-104S.ASA,
Kurnass 2000,
F-4EJ Kai Phantom II,
F-14A Early (9H is kinda all aspect),
Tornado IDS (1995),
Tornado F.3,
Tornado ADV,
Harrier GR.7,
Sea Harrier FRS.1,
Sea Harrier FRS.1(e),
AV-8B Plus,
Tornado GR.1,
Tornado IDS WTD61,
Tornado IDS MFG,
Tornado IDS ASSTA1

2 Likes

“around 11.0” is not strictly 11.0. I didn’t say “around”; i said “11.0 aircraft”

stop . Pushing. Narrative.

Stop. Putting. Words. IN MOUTH.

List of 11.0 BR aircraft with all aspect IR missiles

A-7K ------------------------ (america)
AJS-37 -------------------- (sweden)
Kfir C.2 -------------------- (israel)
MiG-21 “Lazur-M” ---- (germany)
MiG-21bis ---------------- (russia)
MiG-21bis ---------------- (Sweden)
MiG-21bis-SAU -------- (germany)
MiG-23M ------------------ (russia)
MiG-23MF ---------------- (germany)
MiG-27M ------------------ (russia)
Su-17M4 ------------------ (russia)
Su-22M4 ------------------ (germany)
Tornado IDS MFG ---- (germany)

and bro…
if im putting words in your mouth…
try closing it?

most of these 11.0 aircraft aren’t 11.0, but 11.3+.

1 Like

In game or in your opinion?

Bro stop embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes

almost exclusively owned by germany and USSR have, lmao

Well reminder many 11.0 planes come with a radar and SARH missile. Also 11.0 you can reach 11.3 and 11.7 regularly. So j7E is just a dog fight plane, with no ability to engage over 5 km targets, or identify targets quickly.

Gaijin should give PL-5C for J-7E.

personally i like how the J-7E is right now, i would prefer gaijin to add the J-7G or some other upgrade instead

3 Likes