Why is the J7E so low in BR?

proxy operates on either radar basis or IR basis, IRCCM capability of a missile does not determine proximity characteristics

1 Like

The smaller FOV of PL5B and its extremely fast acceleration will cause it to fly directly over the flare within 1km (rear end) and 1.5km (front end) (PL5C also has this gameplay)

then the missile locked onto me. How you fail to address that not only the flare has sunk on the ground due to the altitude to the floor, the fact i flew away and was left far behind and the fact that the tiny pl5 missile proxies further than most missiles in this game, just once again, are enough evidence to say that it’s a bs missile. Had i flared or not it doesn’t matter, the j7e is uncontested performance and armament wise across 10.0-12.3.

yes, move the j7e to 12.0 because of this, thanks.

bro☠

4 Likes

Waaa waaa I’m losing an argument waaa

As I said, stop trolling, nobody thinks it’s cool or funny. Get a life.

This guy got it right and you’re just mad. Womp womp.

You wanna know how I know you’re trolling?

You think the J7E should go up to 12.0. You’re angry because you can’t kill them. Skill issueeeeeeeeee.

4 Likes

DAYUM

MANTIS YOU GOTTA STFU NOW

My brother just got so roasted he got sent to god and god said “why do I smell barbecue”

5 Likes

womp womp

i’m dead. I’ve killed mig23s head on with literal aim9d’s wich are far less sensitive than aim9j’s and mig23’s are cold compared to phantoms. If I could frag floggers frontally with aim9d you can frag phantoms head on with a more sensitive missile. The missile going for the flare and proxying me is the bulshid. Still, having turned burner off and not flaring would have granted me getting killed anyways since the missile’s 50 meter proximity is enough to disembowel anything on it’s nearby even if it doesn’t manage to pull into it.

You think the J7E should go up to 12.0. You’re angry because you can’t kill them. Skill issueeeeeeeeee.

My blud is telling me i have a skill issue and yet he’s barely into jets in this game skull emoji skull emoji 💀

Sure lol. Somehow tougher damage model than the f-5e and everyone flying it has over 3.5kd in it but i have a skill issue

the f-5e is dogwater as a dogfighter compared to the mig19s. And still the j7e has a clear advantage over the mig19s for the sole fact it doesn’t turn into a brick the moment it goes 700kmh or slower. If the mig19s stays at 700kmh flat and the j7e sticks to the fight it will lose. If the F-5E prolongs any dogfight it will win, but the key point is that nobody prolongs dogfights in air RB.

That’s a lot of words, too bad I’m not reading them

1 Like

I would miss him if he leaves.

1 Like

2 Likes

ignore him

I won’t mind 12.0 if we get PL8B :P, just randomly choose 4 targets to die if I haven’t from all the ARHs + SARHs.

I have seen people bringing J-7E at 13.0 matches and still getting kills. I guess its not going to suffer at 12.0 if it gets PL-8B but in my opinion J-7E should stay at 11.X BR. Gaijin can add J-7G at 12.0BR

or 11.7BR with regular PL-8 just like Kfir C.7.

Honestly, I don’t think J-7E can stay at its BR.

1 Like

It could be 12.3 BR if gaijin add PL-8B on J-7E

Now PL-5E II in dev server. I think 2x PL-5B stock & 4x PL-5B replace with PL-5E II and PL-8 instead PL-2 on J-7E

Would be 12.0 BR and change located between J-8B and J-8F

BR 12.0 if PL-5E II from J-10A & JF-17 replace 2x PL-5B stock and 4x PL-2 replace with PL-8

12.3 BR, my guess

For me, J-7G between J-7E and J-8F

I want them to make a separate line for J7s and J10 so that J10 doesn’t have to stay behind F16 for the sake of it, makes more sense for 成飞and沈飞 separate lines.