Why haven't we seen any good light tanks for Britain?

seems like they could get one of those to fit at 10.0 with the PUMA and M3A3 and put the AJAXs at 11.0

because you aren’t the russian tech tree.

1 Like

the only actual Russian bias is that USSR is the only tech tree the devs actually care about.

Gaijin Oh what’s that? a new vehicle that we can add to the USSR tech tree? done. added…
mean while Great Britain AHH PLEASE FIX THE STORMER IT’S LITERALLY BEEN BUGGED FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND DOESN’T WORK Gaijin no

It’s the principle of it, and besides it’s a light tank for scouting not an MBT for fighting.

If we start only adding things that are good, then might as well delete half of every tree

2 Likes

whats funny is yesterday, a stormer actually shotdown my ah64d and i had no idea what was being fired at me lol.

1 Like

but the problem starts when you have to defend yourself or want to do some auto cannon shenanigans

honestly that’s surprising, from what I’ve heard and even seen on YouTube, since it was added it has a bug where half the time the missiles will just faze though the plane/helicopter and even if it doesn’t it sometimes will only give a hit and not even kill it

yeah it hit the tail of the apache and blew it off, i was like " whats a stormer again? "

Maybe, though then they just need to fix HESH.

They must have sacrificed something good to the snail. Likely their soul.

Nice

true but i rather yeet javlin missiles in ukrainan style than throw the same old atgm

I think that warrior needs more ERA on the sides what do you think?

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait… People play Britain?

1 Like

I know right? Inconceivable!

2 Likes

Sometimes trying to collect all of one nation’s vehicles takes you to odd places.

2 Likes

Britain was the first ground tech tree i got to top tier with… Im almost certain it took 11 years off my life from stress and my heart rate will never be the same. God bless the vickers mk7 and vickers mk1 those were my baby’s

1 Like

Getting to top tier Britian in ground has actually put me off the entire gamemode currently. I think i’ll stick with the Royal Navy or RAF for the time being :D

2 Likes

Why i the hell do we not have it my god i just want a IFV at top tier

I’ll be honest i did take a break from the game for about a year and played star citizen instead. Then i came back over lock down and finished the Russian, USand started the majority of france. Which I’ve now also reached top tier in.