Why doesnt the subsonic jets get closer AF spawn?

Ive been talking about this alot and still comfused why we dont have a closer spawn to the battlefield with subsonic jets on BR 10.0+

I dont see any ballance issues with this system being implemented. Its gives the strike aircraft such as the AMX/A10/SU25 a better chance to participate into the fight and its alot less of a waste of time seeing your whole team die before ur even 10KM close to the fight then have the entire team focusing you, when you could have made a diffirence. Its incredibly boring flying to the battlefield with an A10 sins some maps are absolutely HUGE, and even EC maps wich imo shouldnt be a thing in RB unless its ticket based. But after alot of research. People usualy dont play the subsonic because of the reason that it takes 2 long to get to the battle. I hope this will get improved so we will see alot more people making a diffirence in a battle then seeing 90% of your team being attackers and seeing then other 10% die because they are 2 slow to make a diffirence

1 Like

b/c every plane that has all aspect missiles that can fight flareless planes deserves to die a horrible death

5 Likes

thats just the problem with gaijins new ballance issues. Dont get close to All aspect missile platforms.

thats kinda hard to do in my Ariete

How do you suppose we shoot them down then?

3 Likes

A better chance to beam flareless jets with 30G all-aspect missiles*

Have you not seen the spam of these things? It’s ridiculous.

Funny enough, usually if a team has more all-aspect missile trucks, they usually win. + Ticket bleed from 4 A-10s beaming bots on the ground is a major contributor.

The last time they did, they ended matches in 90 seconds.

I don’t think subsonic planes at high tier would do that. There’s no way that a Hunter, A-20, Su-25, or any other high tier subsonic would end a match that quickly.

I was there on Sicily when it happened, and I was one of the A-7s that even participated.
90 seconds was just what I personally witnessed, other people had matches finished in less than 60 seconds.
Today? The slightly longer time to the ground targets would slightly increase that time to win.

Was that with the old tiny maps, or with the current maps at high tier?

Nah, Sicily was slightly larger than City.
I didn’t pay attention to the others anywhere nearly as much.