Why does MIG-29G get better engines?

Really losing your mind over 10kgf?

No one is going to take you seriously if you say things like this.

The SMT also gets a better radar than the 29G, and better RWR.

Is that really that surprising? Russian tanks are WT on easy mode compared to regular british tanks.

2 Likes

but you can identify your enemies faster and approach better while the G still might be blind

I would like you to invite you to a 1v1 , I will play the F-4E you can play the SMT , no missiles. Maybe than you will change your mind.

T-90 is utter garbage

In the map that smaller than my backyard? (which most of the map in ground RB are) definitely not compare to Brits tanks.

1 Like

Not going to waste my time. If you honestly think the F-4E is a better dogfighter than the SMT then you’re beyond reasoning. There is only 800kg difference between the mig29 and SMT btw, not 1.5 tons.

why will you not accept the 1v1 it will only take 2-3 minutes? Maybe it is because you know how garbage the SMT FM is yet you wanna keep denying it? Afraid of actually seeing how butchered the SMT FM is, that the complainers were actually right?

Are you high?

2kmh reverse speed, turret traverse speed slower than 8.0 tanks, lower plate that is penned by leo 1s 3 whole br lower, M1 is better , there is a reason why T-90 used to be top tier but was lowered every patch, it is truly horrible.

not 800KG, 1 ton +, learn before you talk lilbro. 2nd best jet is MIG-29G, so the SMT cannot be what you are referring to. If the SMT had the better less fuel consuming engines maybe taking less fuel would be a good option, but only the 29G gets it for some reason, when SMT should have series 3

MiG-29:

SMT:

“learn before you talk scared lilbro”

You are forgetting that the series 2 use a lot less fuel than rd-33, meaning that 29g and SMT have comparable uptime in sky

you need to check empty mass, not mass with fuel. the difference is exactly 1000 KG with SMT. 1 TON.

That’s the negatives the positives is very nice dart and is very strong hull down everything has it good parts and bad parts im used to tank that can’t only be penned on the lower plate but every where so i can tell that you just like to moan about everything without ever seeing the good parts of anything
Also has the one of the best era in the game

Civilization

First good German top tier plane? German Mig-29 9.12 was the most meta plane in the game from February 2023 to September 2023, why are you lying?

Better matchmaker LMAO , there is no matchmaker difference at top tier , shows how little you understand the game , every team is completely mixed ,nice bait

what are you talking about? Russia got MiG-29 before German does but when German got MiG-29 it meta? it identical to Russia one to if German Mig are meta so do Russian too.

1 Like

It was lighter than Russian MIG-29 and everything else was completely the same. It was the best plane in the game for a long LONG time , the German Mig-29 ,go watch tournaments from that time period , it’s always the German Mig-29 , never the Russian one. The Russian one wasn’t bad it was great the difference was small, but the Germans had the best jet in the game.

This is an unknown level of cope