Why does gaijin hate CAS?

I feel that one
The even worse ones, speaking of air RB ( I’m sure that’s the focus of this topic right), are the A-7s which are crazy overtiered and lack their historical ordnance ( plus they’re giga slow at their BR) and, as this patch has shown, the A-10C. Sure the 10C has crazy A2A but getting even remotely close to the middle of the battlefield is almost impossible most of the time.
The best solution for most of those planes and the ones you’ve mentioned is some sort of airspawn ( doesn’t need to be excessive as well), some stuff with better defensive capabilities could go up at that time, some of it would actually be viable at their own tier and the games itself would actually be balance straight off the bat as well.
Idk tho, I’m just interested in when they’re going to adress this stuff already.

I just use these babies at GRB… pointless to fly them in ARB as it has no guns and 2 A2A missiles are meh. Won’t carry games like that in ARB. I still have their flight performance at stock since I only focused on getting their weaponry modifications unlock for GRB. They carry games there doing CAS when I’m in the mood to use them there.

ARB is dogfight monkey madness and has been for almost a decade now. You might be complaining that the toxic waste dump is full of shit.

I used the S1 and S2 in the recent Iranian F-14 event - sure they were toast if the enemy found you… so I tried to not let the enemy find me!

Flying low through valleys even the S1 got a 2nd bomb run (or at least managed to land after the 1st) quite often, and shot down without scoring any bomb hits only occasionally.

No they aren’t going to win any dogfights (haven’t tried the S2B) - but I started the event with both of them about half spaded, and finished with both spaded… along with a bunch of other partly spaded a/c too.

1 Like

Just throwing out ideas as to why some vehicles are overrated. I don’t accuse you of anything :)